Everything has Changed

3 years later...

Third Person's POV

A beautiful lady attracts all the attention of the people in the airport. Men, women, old folks, children, teenagers, ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls, etcs. everyone wants to have a glance at her. As she walks by her perfect heels makes clicking sounds as it touches the floor. An innocent look drawn on her pretty face. She looks like an Angel, most thoughts yelled while some thought of her as the devil in disguise. Half right and half wrong. Travelling around the world changes her alot. Becoming number one of the hottest model and highest paid celebrity, she can finally run the world in her wonderful ways or let the devil inside her rule.

She ignored the stares but she can't help the smile that forms on her full, kissable, red light lips. Her eyes sharp, piercing brown, hair was still curled in lazy loose ringlets; her eyebrows were still perfectly arched in opposition and shaped; her lips were plump in seduction and her skin was still creamy pale white. A luxurious image of an Angel though her personality was anything but a dangerous daughter of a devil who hunts at night who was once an innocent dear angel and a very good girl. Although its so sad to think about that Angel who's replaced by a bad ass bitch and became an adopted daughter of a devil but deep inside her stone cold heart the light of the Angel still lays on her beating bloody red heart.

She dressed like a real rich girl which she is not an old grammy's old fashion clothing but the new generations style. It was hard for her to adjust but soon got use to it and let the time change her. She went through alot. Losing her very best friend to her own very boyfriend and giving up but then that experience made her stronger than ever. Her once soft kind heart turns into a cold merciless heart; her once innocent warm eyes became cold; the once scared and shy girl became tough and ruthless. Everything about her changed just because of the ones she loved who betrayed her trust and put her aside like trash.

Looking around the airport, she saw a familiar face who looks like her except that the woman's eyes was green and she's older. A smile formed on her lips as she make her way through the crowd then to her mother. Her mother notice the young lady who's making her way to her but she didn't recognize the young lady as her own daughter until she look at her closely and gasped as the young woman was only a feet or two.

Without a stop Bella hugged her mother as her smile widen.

"I missed you." Bella whispered as she hugged her mother tightly.

Renée was in shock but when she recovered she hugged Bella back. The two women hugged each other for what seems like an hour but they let go of each other for a minute and gave each other a smile.

Renèe put a hand on her only daughter's cheek and carrassed it with her thumb. Tears swelling on her eyes as she look closely at her one and only daughter.

****

"Bella!" Angela, one of Bella's friend sqeauled as she hug Bella tight.

Bella couldn't help but laugh a little at her friend's reaction.

"Hey, Ang." She said returning the hug. Being in the arms of one of my friends feels so good. Angela and I weren't so close since I'm with Tanya and her minions which I considered as my friends in the past but ever since I found out about the cheating Angela was there for me and she comforted me especially when I got out of town she starts informing me about what's happening in our hometown.We let go after a moment.

Both seating down on the couch she starts babbling about Tanya and Edward are dating and informing me about the party that will be happening in her house this friday night and I'm invited, in fact everyones invited so that means my dearest ex's will be attending.

"So how long did they started dating?" I asked.

"Well... are you sure its okay with you to talk about it? I mean we're talking about your ex-boyfriend and fomerly bestfriend here." She said looking worried.

"I actually dont mind at all and its been what? 3 years and I've already moved on." I said frowning.

"Well, okay. They start dating when you left town and Tanya becomes more bitchier than the last time ever since they confirmed that they're dating. It was hell and she thinks she rules the town while you were away."

"Rule the town my ass. What a bitch! Is she not contented that she stole my boyfriend away from me and now she thinks she rules the town." I laughed bitterly.

"Well, It looks like that way." She nodded in agreement. "But the story doesn't end there. Well, you see they broke up a week from right now."

"Oh, how sad." I sadly said then I laughed bitterly. "We'll maybe there's no forever after all when everything goes down in flames."

I hummed as my laughter died down.

"Who broke it?"

"I believe it would be Edward since Tanya was being so miserable as she tries to throw herself back to Edward."

Aww... it would be sad if I'm a big fan of their love but sadly I would rather die than to be one of their loveteam fan. I shudder at the thought pushing it on the back of my mind. I turn back my attention to Angela and act sad.

"Aww... Why broke it when its her that he always wanted in the first place?"

Angela just shrugged, not knowing the reason why. Stupid him! Stupid her! Naiivè me! But that's all in the past right now, still he's stupid and she's insane while I grew up and move on with my dear life.

"I better get going, Bella. It's so great to see you again. I'll see you on friday night." She said as she stood up and hug me once again.

I stood up from my seat and guide her to the exit.

"Bye, Ang. See yah!" I waved as she got in her car. She waved back at me and speed off.

As Angela's car was out of my sight a new car arrived on my porch. Did father bought another car?

The door opened to reveal a guy with short black hair, tan skin, and muscular body who is wearing a white t-shirt and a blue faded jeans with a matching grey shoes.

I smiled widely at him and ran to him, attacking him with a hug. He tensed and was shocked for a moment but he hugged me back.

"Jacob."

P.s.: I hate February 😡

Dun! Dun! Reunion with old friends.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!