Wedding date

I'm back! I'm so sorry for not updating as promised but I got lazy and... you know when people gets lazy. Anyways, I hope this is worth the wait. I'll try to update as soon as I can. ^_^

Again! Sorry for my mistakes.

Feels like heaven... or you could say the gateway hell. Being inside the house of the devil is the last thing I wanted but it looks like I'm mistaken for the house of the devil looks like the house of a king. Its pretty beautiful on the inside out and no one can say its ugly because it really attracts you the first time you'll step inside. My eyes adored its beauty.

My eyes darted to his as he study me and he smiled at my reaction. I blush, embarrased that I'm gawking at the sight of his giant mansion and its surroundings. I could never get tired of this.

"Shall we?" He gestured for me to follow and my feet obeyed. I was still gawking and watching it with awe, looking around not bothering to look at where I'm stepping. I nearly trip and hit my head with the closet infront on me when he held me by my waist and steadied me.

"Still a klutz, Bella? How did you manage not to trip when you're strutting at Victoria's?" He teased.

I push him away and glared at him while he starts laughing.

"Shut up, Edward," I mumbled.

He puts his hands up in surrender and grinned at me.

*****

By morning I woke up Edward wasn't in the house which I'm glad that I can have time for my own.

I wandered around the house and I can't help it but gawk at every sight of it. How much money does this house cost? My father's money can't afford this even I can't afford it not even a thing in here.

"Good morning, Ma'am" Someone greeted behind me making me jolt.

I turn on my heel to see a girl who's wearing a maid's outfit. She's about 4'8 tall with a long braided hair making her look so young and innocent. She looks like she's still 18 or more like 15 because of her petite frame. A friendly smile on her face.

"Good morning." I smiled at her. She nodded.

"Mr. Cullen instructed me to give you a tour inside the house if you like since he can't do it right now and to follow you around if you wanted to go out." She annouced. I nodded at her and give her a smile.

"Okay then... so how about a tour and breakfast with me." She just nodded and gestured for me to follow her.

*****

As she gave me a tour around the house. I learned that Edward doesn't come home sometimes and that he stays out at night which makes me hope that he won't come home sometimes to give me my space. I asked her if Edward sometimes brings a girl in his house but she hesitate to answer me or just change the topic like she didn't hear me. This made me mad but I took a deep breath to keep me calm and not to yell at the poor girl who's only doing her job as what her boss' told her to do.

After the tour, breakfast was already served and ready. I ate my breakfast with Jane, the girl who gave me a tour. She keeps on insisting that she already ate and she's full but I know better so I threatened her that if she doesn't eat with me then I won't eat as well and blame her if I got hungry. So as a result she ate with me as I get to know her.

After our meal. I went to my room and took a long bath then I put on a strapless black dress which stops above my knees with a matching blue jacket and I braided my hair. I put on my 3 inches heels making my legs look longer. I decided to visit Edward in his office since I don't have something to do here in his mansion.