Mine 2

I accepted the call and bring the phone to my ears.

"Hello?" I greeted but its more like a question.

"Bella, hey! Good to hear your voice again." She chirpped. "How are you?"

"Umm... fine... I guess." I answered, my breath getting heavier as I try to stop my tears.

"Oh, no. You aren't! Did Tanya do something today?!"

"Umm, no. No. It...it wasn't her. It'-s c-complic-cated." I replied as I let the tears fall and wipe them with a tissue that I grabbed from my bedside.

I heard her sigh and she didn't response.

"How about you come here at the hotel? I just arrived and I'm alone here. So why don't you come and let's have a girl's night together then we can discuss about it." She suggested. I was happy that she was always there for me since the day I met her a long time ago but we got separated when she left for New York and now she's back.

"Anywhere, just to get me out of this messy hell hole." I answered.

"Okay, see yah!" I hang up and hurried to my closet. I grab my backpack and pack a few clothes for me to change for tomorrow. I double check my wallets, cards, and my phone then I sneak out of the house leaving a note on the door. I already called Irina, I asked her about her room number then hang up.

As I arrived at the hotel, I saw Edward with a girl linked in his arm as they talk to the manager. I rolled my eyes at this and walk past through them. His eyes darted to me but I ignore him pretending that I didn't see him. I was suprised that the girl didn't commented or judge after I just rudely appraoch them like trash.

I talk to the manager about the room beside 810 if its empty and lucky for me it is. I rent it and I heard Edward growled. My eyes snapps towards him to find him shooting daggers at me. I ignored and faked a smile at him and the girl.

"Oh, hi, Edward." I grin at them. "Hi, I'm Bella" I greeted the girl and offer her my hand to shake.

"Hello, I'm Emily." She smiled as she took my hand and shake it. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all. She looks so... kind and friendly, I guess.

After the little introduction everthing went quiet and Edward and I shot each other with daggers. Emily looked somewhat scared and worried.

"Nice meeting you, Bella. I'll see you around. I'll be going now Edward I'm not feeling very well right now. So I think I should go." She reasoned out.

Edward didn't response and just nodd, his eyes never leaving mine. I look away from him and look at Emily as she leave.

"She seems nice, Edward, but she deserve someone noble and loyal." I stated as I look at him while saying the last part.

His jaw clench and I knew he's angry but I just smiled mockingly.

"Well, I better go. I don't want to keep someone waiting." I said it on purpose and straightened up my pace and start walking towards the elevator. But before I could take another step I felt his hand on my wrist as he spin me around to him. I expected this.

"Just what do you think you're doing, Bella?" He hissed. I shrugged his hand away from my wrist but he only grip it tighter.

"Nothing." I innocently said.

"Don't act innocent on me." He sneered. I smirked.

"What do you think?" I retorted.

He didn't reply. I smiled.

"Now if you please let me go. Someones really waiting for me." I snapped.

"You're not going anywhere."