Chapter 3

Taehyung's Pov

"How would you know that hyung?", I asked.

It's true, if Jennie got pregnant she would've told me. After our break up, I lost contact of her.

"You're so dense, no wonder your from outer space", Namjoon hyung said.

I was about to say anything but our orders came and we started to eat. I can't eat properly though because of them. Jennie was pregnant? Then why haven't she told me? I need to figure this out.

Jennie's Pov

"Why didn't you tell me that Taehyung was there?", I yelled at Mark.

"You didn't asked me duh!", Mark yelled back and even rolled his eyes.

"Do you think he saw Taemin?", I asked, fidgeting my fingers nervously.

"Yup, that's for sure", I slammed my head at the table repeatedly.

"Look, fate made Taemin and Taehyung saw each other so why not tell him?", Mark asked and I stopped slamming my head.

I don't know, I didn't see Taehyung's expression when he saw Taemin. Ugh! I'm going to be crazy because of this. My thoughts were cut off when someone rang the doorbell.

"Who's visiting at this hour?", Mark asked and sat beside Taemin whose playing with his Tom and Jerry toys quietly.

"I don't know", I slowly peaked at the window to see who's visiting.

And as shocking as it is, it's Taehyung. What is he doing here at this hour? Wait, is he here because of Taemin?

"Dear, who's at the door?", Mom asked from the kitchen.

"It's Taehyung", I said and Mark widened his eyes.

Mark suddenly grabbed Taemin and headed for the door, but I grabbed the knob to stop him.

"Where are you taking him?", I asked with a glare.

"That's Taemin's dad. It's time that they meet each other", Mark whispered.

"Mommy what's wrong?", Taemin asked.

"Nothing sweety", I said and I pat his head.

"Mark, not today. Just, not today", I said and Mark placed Taemin back at the couch.

I opened the door wide enough and I just sneaked my head out.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?", I asked trying to be cool.

"Uhm... I just... I just wanna know... That you still live here yup that's it", I looked at him wierdly.

"Is that all?", I asked and he scratched his nape.

"Oh, you forgot your books. Your friend told me it's yours and I volunteered to give this to you", he said and raised my books in his hands.

Sh!t of all things that I forgot, why books?

I walked out of the house, still trying to hide Taemin behind the door. I ran towards Taehyung and took the books but he won't let go.

"Tae, you can let go now", I said as I try to take the books from him but he won't budge.

"I need to pee. Can I use your bathroom?", He asked and I shook my head immediately.

"No! Just go somewhere else. My bathroom is not available", I said still trying to take books.