Chapter 21

Jennie's Pov

"Taehyung! Put that down!", I shouted at Taehyung.

"But why? It's cute", he grinned at me.

"Cute? Tell me how a cockroach can be cute?", I yelled and he waved it on my face.

"He just wants to be friends with you", Taehyung walked near me and I heard a soft laugh on the side.

"Daddy! Are you teasing Mommy again?", Great, even Taemin is here.

The both of them grinned at each other and I looked at mom who was smiling at us.

"Mom, help me", I begged and she shook her head while laughing.

"Mommy! Cockroach!"

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!", I shouted and they laughed at me.

I glared at them and I stomped my way to the room. I sat on my bed but later on, I felt sleepy so I laid down and took a nap.

Taehyung's Pov

Uh-oh. Looks like I had gone too far. I looked at Taemin who was giving me a "Mommy's angry. You're dead look". I gulped and walked to Jennie's room and knocked on her door.

"Jennie? I'm sorry", I said and she's not answering.

"I'm really sorry Jennie", I said again and twisted the door knob, it's not locked.

I walked near her and saw that her eyes are closed, she's sleeping already? I chuckled and sat in front of her. She's so beautiful, so gorgeous that my heart can't stop beating when I'm with her. I still can't believe that I choose to become an idol instead of being with her and now, we're on a complicated situation.

"I love you Jennie, and I always will", I whispered and pecked her lips.

I placed a blanket on her body and made sure she's comfortable before leaving her room. I headed to Taemin and Auntie who are watching Tom and Jerry.

"So, did you guys talk?", Auntie asked and I shook my head.

"She fell asleep", I replied and she nodded.

"By the way Taehyung, can you take care of Taemin? I need to go back home now", she asked and I nodded my head.

Taemin was still staring at the TV, since I already watched the episode that he is watching, I decided to grab one of Taemin's drawing books and started to color. After a few minutes of coloring, I heard a gasp and I saw Taemin looking at my work.

"Daddy, it's beautiful!", He clapped his hands.

 (Photo not mine!)

(Photo not mine!)

"Really? You think so?", I asked and he nodded his head rapidly.