Chapter 18

Jennie's Pov

"Cut! Good job everyone!", The director shouted after we finished a scene in the music video.

I'm busy lately these past few days and I couldn't visit Taemin. I feel like I'm neglecting my responsibility as a mother. I grabbed my phone and called Taehyung. He said he will get Taemin from school.

"Hello Tae?", I called when he answered.

"You called for me? Aww Jen I'm so touched", I could sense hopefullness in his voice.

"No, I called for Taemin", I said and I could imagine him frowning.

"Baby! Mommy is calling", Taehyung shout and I heard Taemin shouting, but aside from Taemin, I heard more footsteps.

"Mommy! You called!", Taemin cheered and I smiled in relief.

"Where are you now baby?", I asked.

"I'm now at Daddy's work!", He replied.

"So, you're with your uncles?", I asked and he hummed loudly, a sign of yes.

"Really?", I asked again and Taemin became silent for a minute.

"Ah Mommy! Is Momma Lisa there? Uncle Jungkook said she works with you", I raised my eyebrow.

What does Jungkook want with Lisa?

"Yes baby, she's here. Why?", I asked and I heard silence again.

"Uncle Jungkook said he wants you to send his regards to Momma", and I heard some shuffling.

"Jennie! It's nothing! Taemin was just messing up with me! Jennie!"

"Shut up Jungkook before I pull your bunny teeth out", is that, Jin?

He sounds scary!

"Give me the phone!", Then it's Taehyung's voice.

"What was that all about?", I asked and Taehyung just chuckled.

"Jungkook was listening to your debut song all the time and looks like he has his eyes set on that blonde girl your with", really?

Hihi! I can now tease Lisa.

"Wait, put Jungkook on the phone, I have a plan", then I called Lisa.

I gave her the phone and she looks hesitant but when I told her it's Taemin she smiled and said.

"Hi Baby!", I almost laughed out loud, it was already Jungkook who was on the phone.

"W-who's this?", Lisa stuttered and gave me the phone quick before running to Jisoo.

"You're so evil Jen",Taehyung chuckled.

"I bet he can't sleep well tonight", Taehyung added.

I was about to say something when the director already called me.

"I need to go now Tae. Take care if Taemin okay? I'll be back in a few days", I said and was ready to hung up.

"I'll be waiting", then he hung up.

Even though it's just a simple three words. It makes my heart beat, he'll be waiting.

I smiled and walked to the location and started the shooting.

Jungkook's Pov

S-she called me baby! She just freaking called me baby!

"I know you're happy right now but please don't grin like that. You look like an idiot", Jin hyung said after slapping my head.

I couldn't help it, even though she didn't intentionally call me baby, I just love how it sounds. I feel like she shouted "oppa". I was about to daydream when I felt another slap on my head.

"Jin hyung! Is it fun to slap my head?", I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Ugh! I think I'm going to have a brain injury if I grin even more.

Jennie's Pov

Finally, the shoot's over! I can finally go home. I packed my things and waved goodbye to the staffs after going back to the house. I just bought a car since manager told me that it would be more safer than walking around or taking a cab. As I drive towards the house, I heard a voice in my head.

"I'll be back for him"

I couldn't remember where I heard that voice but one thing's for sure. I don't like it, I feel like there's something is about to happen. I hope my feeling is wrong. I arrived home and parked the car nicely before locking it. I opened the door and the first thing that greeted me is Taehyung's back, and it looks like he's calling someone.

"What? ... Can't you just book a hotel? ... God! I'm busy, you know I'm an idol now so stop pestering me ... I know we're friends but that doesn't mean I need to sacrifice my schedule just to tour you around again here in Seoul ... I'm hanging up", then that's where he turned around.

"Who's that?", I asked?

"Oh, remember the one I told you who's my pen pal in high school?", He asked and I nodded.

He walked close to me and and held both of my hands tight.

"She's back from States", and that's where I remember.

"I'll be back for him"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Samantha, she's back?", I asked and he nodded.

I don't know, but the information is making me uncomfortable. Why now? When everything is okay? I was back to my senses when Taehyung pecked my lips.

"Stop worrying about her. Just trust me okay? She's just an old pen pal", he assured.

"But that doesn't change the fact that she's one of your girl crushes in high school. You also said that you could've courted her if you didn't fall for me", I said and frowned.

"That was a long time ago. You're the one I love now, the mother of my child, and my future. She's just a past that I wouldn't dare to look back. So trust me on this okay?", He said while looking in my eyes and I nodded.

"Where's Taemin?", I asked him.

"He's asleep now. You should too, I know you're tired and sleepy", he said and kissed my forehead and led me upstairs to my room.

He tuck me on the bed and laid beside me. He caressed my hair while humming a song, the usual thing that makes me easy to fall asleep. I snuggled next to him and he put his arm as my pillow and continued caressing my hair.

"Taehyung, why don't you sing that song? I love that song", I requested.

"Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.

I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight"

Promises, words that makes you hope that something good will happen but will disappoint you if it will go wrong in the end. Especially if someone special to you breaks it. Can I really trust Taehyung on this matter?

.....................

A/N: I changed the name from "Sana" to "Samantha".

Lol, it's just that it would probably hard for you guys to imagine Sana as the bad guy so I changed it.