Chapter 13

Jennie's Pov

My heart was beating fast when I got a call from YG. They told me to meet them at a near café. When I arrived, I also saw Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé along with two men. I sat beside Lisa and the man cleared his throat.

"We called you girls because we thought you need to know this", he said quietly and I felt my heart beating fast.

"Congratulations girls! You're now a part of the YGE family", after he said that, I froze.

It's still processing in my mind. Did I just got accepted? I got back to my senses when Lisa hugged me tightly along with a cute squeal.

"Jennie, we got accepted!", She cheered and I hugged her back.

"Yes we did it!", I cheered but the men calmed us down.

When we're already calmed down. He asked us what would be our group name.

"What about Pink Punk?", We suggested but I felt there's something missing.

"Are you girls sure about that? It sounds, weird", he's right though.

I nodded my head slowly and looked around. I noticed that we are all wearing black and pink. Wait.

I looked at the man in front of me and he looks like he read my mind.

"Blackpink sounds nice. Don't you think?"

༻⏝༺۝༻⏝

Taehyung's Pov

"Hyung! I miss JenJen!", I shouted at Jin hyung and hugged him.

"So? Then go see her! Stop bothering me!", He tried to push me away but I hugged him tighter.

"I can't, remember? Manager hyung doesn't want me to", I pouted and felt sad.

I couldn't see Taemin and Jennie for a month now since Manager hyung prevented me to. Whenever I'm at school, I really wanted to talk to her but I can't. I really want to visit Taemin and Jennie but my schedule is always packed.

"I miss Taemin too. I even bought a lot of toys for him", Jungkook said and continued to play some video games.

"You're free now Taehyung, why don't you go visit them?", Jimin suggested but I shook my head.

"Jennie texted me that Taemin is in Busan with her Mom and she's busy with something so I can't really visit them", I replied and Namjoon hyung pat my back.

"You'll be together again. Don't worry", he grinned at me.

But I felt something on his grin though. Something that we don't know and that he only knows.

"I hope so hyung", I muttered and Jungkook turned off his games and put the TV back on.

"News, boring!", Yoongi hyung complained and went back to sleeping again.

I was about to ignore the news too but something caught my ear.

"JYP had another boy band I see. Got7? It's Jackson and the others!", Hoseok hyung said and I focused on the screen.