Chapter 27

Taehyung's Pov

I suddenly panicked when they said that the message I received was fake. I walked back and forth while contacting Jennie but she wouldn't answer.

"Pick up the phone Jen!", I sighed frustratingly.

"Relax Taehyung. Maybe she had fallen asleep or something", Jimin said and I just shook my head.

"Who gave you that ridiculous news? Like we would let Samantha do that here", Namjoon hyung said and I threw the phone.

"That's my point! It's ridiculous and yet I fell thinking that Samantha might hurt herself and the child!", I messed my hair up when someone barged in our room.

"Taehyung! Your family is in trouble", Jaebum said and my heart began to beat nervously.

"What do you mean?", Jin hyung asked.

"For now, Mark is searching for them. Jackson will tell you the details", Jackson hyung walked in front of us.

"Samantha was very obsessed with Taehyung and she's willing to hurt anyone to have him. The call you received earlier? It was Samantha's cousin to make you go away from Jennie's house. Once you we're gone, Samantha's men kidnapped Jennie and your son to God knows where", he explained and I screamed out in frustration and anger.

"I'm such an idiot!", I screamed.

Who knows what Samantha did to them, I'll kill that bitch if something happens to them.

"Relax Taehyung, we'll search for them. Just have faith", Hoseok hyung said and a phone suddenly rang.

"What?.... You found them?.... We'll go there immediately", Jinyoung put his phone down and faced us.

"Mark hyung found them", he said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!", I shouted and we all headed out.

Please be safe. The both of you.

Mark's Pov

"Are you sure they're here?", I asked Samantha's cousin who was full of bruises and wounds.

That's what he gets for helping his devil of a cousin.

"Yes", he replied and I entered the abandoned building.

"Yugyeom! Watch over that bastard!", I ordered and he just saluted.

I silently entered the building and found out that she has so many men on the watch. Luckily, they're surrounding on a table, must be doing some shit. I turned left without them knowing and continued to search for Jennie and Taemin.

"Why are there so many doors?", I whispered angrily.

I opened each of them but only to find empty rooms. But when I came across a certain room, I heard a child's voice.

"Is Mommy coming to get me?"

It's Taemin.

"No she won't! Don't be a spoiled brat!", Then it all turned silent.

I carefully opened the door and saw the man facing his back on me. He was on his phone, I then hid behind a table.

"Yes Madame, right away", he put his phone down and took out a gun.

I have a bad feeling about this.

"Goodbye kid", and before he could pull the trigger, I grabbed a chair and slammed it on his hand causing a loud bang as it hit the floor.

"Taemin, hide on the corner!", I ordered and he immediately followed.

"You just made a wrong move boy", the man chuckled and took another gun.

He aimed at me and I put my hands on my head. We were both startled by a scream, it's Jennie. I quickly grab the gun in the man's hand as he accidentally pulled the trigger and shot the ceiling.

"Let go!"

"No, you let go!"

We sound like kids.

I elbowed him, causing him to stumble backwards but still holding the gun. I forced myself to aim the gun at him but he was too strong. Then, the next thing I know, the gun was already on my face. When he was about to pull the trigger, I hit his stomach and he let go of the gun.

"Where is the girl?", I asked while pointing the gun at him.

"She's dead anytime now", he answered while grinning and I shot him.

I cringed when I remembered, we fight like kids. I immediately run to Taemin who was shaking in fear. I carried him and hugged him.

"Shh, he's gone now. You're safe", I said and caressed his back.

"Mommy. I want my Mommy", he cried.

"We'll find Mommy okay?", I said and he nodded, not long after, we heard gunshots continuously and a police entered the room.

"How are you sir?", He asked but I placed Taemin carefully in his arms instead.

"Take care of the boy", I said and dashed off to find Jennie.

But when I got out of the room, I saw Jaebum and Jin outside a certain room. I quickly head to them and saw Jennie, laying on the floor, unconscious and blood all over her body. Tears immediately formed in my eyes.

Jennie.

Taehyung's Pov

We entered a building and I immediately searched for Jennie. I saw Samantha running from a room to her gaurds.

"Samantha!", I shouted but she already escaped.

Instead of going after her, I entered the room where she's from, and my heart stopped. A bloody Jennie welcomed me.

"Call the ambulance dammit!", I shouted as I carry her fragile body in my arms.

I'm scared and mad. Scared that she may be gone from me and mad, at Samantha and at myself. I couldn't even protect her.

"Jennie? Wake up, please", I whispered, hoping she'll open her eyes but she didn't.

The next thing I knew she was taken from me and was put on a stretcher. I followed the nurses to the ambulance. I held her hands and kissed them.

"God, please don't take her from me", I prayed and cried.

She doesn't deserve all of this. I'm so pathetic, I don't deserve a wonderful girl like her. I always hurt her, I always let her feel agony. After a few minutes, we arrived at the hospital and she was sent directly to the O.R. I waited for a few hours and the gang arrived.

"How is she?", Mark asked but I stayed silent.

Unsure of what I'm going to answer.

"Have faith Taehyung. Jennie is a strong girl", Jin hyung said and I felt someone tapped my head.

I look up and saw Taemin. I immediately hugged him as I cried. Thank God he's safe.

"Mommy will be okay. She promised me she won't leave me", he said and I nodded.

She won't, she'll come back. I have faith in her.

🐤🐤🐤🐤

Author's Nonsense Note:

3 chapters left and this book will end. Time pass by too quickly people and it's now Semestral Break!!!

Thank you and God Bless!!!