Chapter Two.

Your gaze followed Sangwoo's pencil as it scrawled down on the paper in front of him. His handwriting was neat and perfect, much like his mannerisms. He was quite attractive, in an intimidating way of course. He noticed your eyes focused on him, and he flashed you a gentle smile.
Out of embarrassment you smiled back and instantly looked away.

"Miss. (L/n)...." Professer Bower asked, snapping you back into reality. "Oh, erm... Yes?"
He sighed in disappointment. "If you ever want to get your degree you might try paying attention to your lectures." He scolded. All of your peer's eyes were rested on you, except for Sangwoo who was finishing what was on the board.
After class, you collected your things feeling miraculously low. "Excuse me, (Y/n) is it...?" You turned your head and noticed Sangwoo smiling at you charmingly.
"If you're having trouble in this class I could always help you.." He offered. Something about his prescence was off.
"Uhm, thanks, but no thanks. I've got it covered." You stated as you slung your backpack over your shoulder. When you did a book fell out onto the ground. He bent down and picked it up. "Hamlet?" He raised an eyebrow. You nodded with a small smile and a small blush. "Yeah... I know.. It seems a little childish compared to college literature." You huffed in resignation and grabbed the book. He shook his head. "No, not at all.... A story about a man who spontaneously goes insane, because he thinks he's being haunted by his past. There isn't anything childish about straight, pure, insanity." He replied looking at you carefully.
"Heh... Yeah..." You didn't actually know quite what to say. But then, who would?
"So, my offer?" He asked. "Oh. Yeah.. Ummm... I really don't need any he-"
"This is your major. You have no right to refuse me." He insisted strongly. Your eyes widened. "So, at the library 4:00?" He suggested. You were baffled by this man's lack of taking a hint. "But I-"
"See you then." He smiled before walking away.