Chapter Six: And so, it begins.

Sangwoo, had taken it upon himself to get nice and comfortable in my home over the prior weeks. Coming over early in the mornings before school, and late in the evenings before bed. It was annoying to say the least but... It's kind of nice not being alone. "So, what happens to be for dinner tonight squish?" He had managed to adopt that horrible nick-name too. "Don't call me that." I stated flatly, masking my embarrassment. 

"What....? You don't think were close enough for nick-names?"

"Not ones that talk about me being fat."

"You aren't fat though."

I simpered to myself. "How about we go to your house for dinner?" I suggested. The air was quickly, uncomfortably, belligerent. "My house?" I could hear the grin creeping up into his tone. I hated it when he spoke like that. It made my stomach churn. I always felt like he was keeping secrets from me. 

"Alright, I guess we could have dinner at my house." He turned to me, smiling gold and breathing lightly. I squinted my eyes oddly at his behavior and got my purse before we left. 

Taking to the streets, we walked through the unsurprisingly still freezing air, talking about dumb things like: 'Are Dumbo's ears really large enough to carry the rest of him?' 'Why are cats scared of dogs?' 'What would happen if a man with a gun approached us?,' and other dumb questions only  Sangwoo could muster up. I stifled a shiver and coughed as the chilly temperature's crawled deep into my skin. His eyes glanced at me side-ways and he frowned. "Wanna take my coat?" He asked in a considerate nature. I shook my head and gestured a 'no thanks' with my hand. He stopped in his tracks and began to take it off, wrapping it around my shoulders and I groaned. "You're so cheesy. Is this how you lure all of the girls to your apartment?" I kidded. He smirked knowingly. "What? Buy them coffee, break into their house at Christmas, offer to tutor them, and save them from creepy street molester's? Yeah, that plan usually works." He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled the jacket tighter around my form. I had never really noticed Sangwoo before, but he looked particularly attractive with snow flakes slowly melting into his blond-ish locks. Since he had removed his coat I could also look at his perfectly maintained physique. I don't normally check dudes out but... With this guy.... Damn. How often do you have to work out to look like that?

While we were casually strolling, Sangwoo seemed to get more giddy with every step. I was becoming slightly more worried for him though... He seemed... Wrong. Almost too happy.

             "Hey, I have to go to the bathroom." I said suddenly. He shifted to agitation quickly. "Well, hurry up." The aggravation in his voice was lowkey startling, so I put a pep in my step. I walked into the bathroom of a bookstore that seemed to be closing up. The walls were icky and it lacked cleaning entirely. When I was finished I went to find Sangwoo but he wasn't there.

"Ummm.... Sangwoo....? Sangwoo....?" I shouted. No response. 

The tap, tap, tapping of footsteps was approaching me.