Christmas Special~~!

You huffed in frustration as you glared at the boxed tree laying on your living room floor. It was a solid seven feet tall and it was always the one thing you could procrastinate at Christmas time, especially since you didn't have any help.

(Y/n): Hey asshat when are you getting here? This tree isn't going up by itself.)

You texted Maggie. She was supposed to come over and help set everything up, but she wasn't always the most reliable friend. 

(Magz: Sorry squish some plans popped up, I'll come over tomorrow though to help decorate your house. Do you forgive me?)

You sighed in a salty manner.

(Y/n): Not really. You owe me.)

You sent back with a thirst for pettiness . She didn't respond.                                                    

Probably scared of your wrath.                                                                                                                                        You had been abandoned on Christmas eve and loneliness was starting to creep into the corners of your mind. More like it was encasing your chest. This time of year always left you feeling melancholy considering you always spent it with your now deceased mother.
  You curled up onto the couch and built up a barricade of blankets between you and the world.

Eventually, your eyes started to feel heavy, and dry. You let yourself drift into the arms of sleep... 
"Ahhhck!!!" You jolted violently as someone grabbed your shoulder. "Shhhh, you act like I'm trying to kill you or something!" Sangwoo hushed you with a finger pressed to your lips. You knocked it away, and exhaled in relief. "What the fuck are you doing here?" You sat up on the couch trying to cover the ocean of drool on your pillow.
He smiled in satisfaction. "I didn't have any plans, and your so depressing I figured you didn't either." He shrugged.
Your mouth hung open in offense. "I am not...- Whatever! That's not the point! The point is HOW you got here!" You pointed at him accusingly.
He tilted his head to the side, and pushed your arm back down to your side.
"Number one, I found your address on the student directory and your door was unlocked. Number two, its rude to point"
"Its rude to break into some ones house."

He sighed, "Touche." You looked up at him, glowering. "Get out." His face fell slightly. "Please... I just don't want to be alone on Christmas eve..." His eyes seemed tired.

That struck a definite nerve with you. "Alone...." You groaned in exhaustion. "Fine, you can stay..."
           "Yes!" He fist pumped the air. He was holding up a little cardboard tray with two coffee's on it. He handed it to you.
"Coffee, I figured we could make it a tradition." He said brightly, a glimmer to his overexcited eye.
That's actually kinda sweet... Depite the creepy break in...
You reluctantly grabbed a coffee and sipped it slowly. It was the same coffee from your 'not date' with Sangwoo a week ago, "Thank you." You replied politely. He nodded, as he made room to sit beside you. He picked up the drool pillow with two fingers though. "So, overpriced coffee is going to be our new Christmas tradition? I'll buy next year then." You let out a small chuckle. He looked at you thoughtfully. "I'm holding you too it then." Sangwoo clapped his hands together in a real, 'lets git er done' type of way. 

"So, no tree.... No decorations, and I don't smell cookies? Really, (Y/n)? Your lack of Christmas spirit is astonishing." He gestured an explosion from his head. You looked around your apartment sheepishly. "Well, the tree's really hard to put up... And I'm lazy." You said bluntly. He shook his head before standing up and pacing the room. "No, this won't due at all..."

He's cute the way he seems so serious about such a ridiculous thing...

"I'll cut you a deal, kid." He faced you, arms in a praying position. "I'll put up the tree, and decorate... If you, do the cooking." His stare was serious and unwavering. "...Deal..." You huffed and lent out your hand for him to shake. He did firmly. It kind of hurt. You got off the couch and trudged into the kitchen. You felt the dismal aura of the house dissolve away though with his presence. 

Cookies... Cookies... Cake? Anything... At all...?

You pondered to yourself as you opened cupboards and spent an eternity opening and closing the fridge. "I guess I could make them by scratch..." You uttered, as you climbed onto a counter to reach the sugar and flour from the top shelf. You could hear him singing to himself in the other room as he shuffled around looking for ways to glow up your living space. You smiled.

There we go... Your ingredients were all sat out on the table. Nostalgia slipped into you, as you mixed the cookies and put them into the oven with care.  

"Hey, (Y/n)! How are the cookies coming along?!" He shouted, just as you were walking into the living room.  "Good, how's the......" Words left your throat. The tree was up and strung with blue and white lights, and the ornaments hung off branches reflecting in the candles he had also lit. He was beaming in a super confident way. "Did I do good....?" You walked as if in a trance, and nodded slowly. He grabbed your shoulders, and held them in place. His body pressed against your own, with room to struggle. "I'm good at a lot of other things too...." He whispered in your ear, with a voice like silk. Your first instinct was to punch him, but you resisted it. Instead you stood in awe, goosebumps on your neck. His grip tightened.

"I'm good at things like.... Making hot chocolate." He joked, releasing you. He laughed a small bit, but you were frozen in place. You had a sort of 'done' look plastered to your features. You turned around, and started to laugh dryly. He grinned knowingly though, like he knew something you didn't. "Really, though. Want some?" You responded with an accepting grunt. He was making his way to the kitchen when stench of burned dough drifted to you.

"Ummm, Sangwoo..." You looked at him shamefacedly. 

"Shit!" He shouted as he ran to the kitchen and grabbed the burnt cookies out of the oven and tossed the pan on the counter. You followed him anxiously, as he face-palmed. "(Y/n).... You were so distracted by my capability to make amazing hot chocolate.... That you let the cookies burn..." He shook his head in disbelief, but there was amusement glued to his features. You started to giggle, as he slow clapped. It turned into a full blown fit of laughter, at your mistake. 

"Well, Merry Christmas (Y/n)! I hope your happy with yourself!" He teased as you both enjoyed the rest of the evening.