Its not that easy

(Trent in the m/m.)

Nia

"Shit..." I moaned as August traced kisses down my neck. I know what you're thinking, but I'm not about to do anything with him. My head is screwed on tight enough.

"Damn, that feels good..."

Between his kissing and soft groans, I couldn't tell which one was turning me on more. He smoothly kissed my neck with passion, causing me to quiver. The tingly sensation down there made me clench myself, a little paining since I been yearning for some loving lately. But I made sure to keep my composure, because I know damn well I'm not giving it up tonight.

We both were drunk as fuck, but I was conscious of everything that was going on. My memory is blurred, but I still remember leaving the club, arriving to his hotel room, and what's going on currently of course.

He kissed his way up to my lips catching me off guard by how good of a kisser he was. He kissed the way he sang: in perfect harmony. His lips moved in sync with mine and I could've sworn the mere taste of sweet peach Ciroc that stained his top lip made the kiss inevitable to pull away from. Soon he picked up pace and me trying to match his aggressiveness, softly bit down on his bottom lip every once in a while.

"Shit, girl..." he moaned on my lips,

"You tryna do something tonight?"

"No--" I immediately cut the kiss short and used my hands to push him back.

"I'm sorry... I'm not about to do that..."

Looking at the disappointment in his eyes, I took this as my cue to leave. Like Brittny said, these industry guys would love to take advantage of a vulnerable female. Lightly pushing him off I stood up fixing myself to walk out.

"Where you goin'?" A puzzled look on his face.

"I'm leaving. Sorry if I was leading you on." I slid my heels back on.

"Chill, I never thought that," he protested.

"Well I did, but I'm not gonna force you into sum' you don't wanna do. If you just wanna chill, then okay."

He spoke with sincerity. He gave me a look as if he was begging me to stay, but my hunch keeps telling me not to trust it. I've had enough fun for the night, and pushing my luck will get me somewhere I wouldn't want to be.

"Uh, I'm sorry August. I gotta go. It's going on 4am--"

"You don't trust me, huh?" He leaned back into the couch with a smirk on his face.

"All honesty, no." I admitted.

"I don't blame you," he sighed.

"I respect that you respect ya'self. Says a lot about a woman."

I cringed, "So, you not mad or offended in any way?"

"Why should I be? You have a right to feel that way. But I'm tellin' you, I'm not like how you perceiving me."

"I could believe that. But I'm still leaving." I said, my decision final.

"Okay. I'm not stoppin' you," he rested his arms behind his head.

"But you'll be back..."

I furrowed my eyebrows at what he said, "How so?" I got a bit defensive and placed my hands on my hips.

He sighed, "I actually like you, Nia. A nigga didn't invite you back to my hotel room for any old reason. Believe it or not I don't usually do this."