Got the juice

BRITTNY

"Thanks for dropping me off. You didn't have to." I said. Me and Moe sat in his car parked outside of my hotel.

"Nah, it's my job to chauffeur you around while you down here. I don't mind."

"Awe, I don't know how to repay you."

"Don't," he held his hand up. "You don't have to repay me but, you did promise me something earlier..."

"I did?" I played dumb. He shook his head in confirmation and licked his lips hungrily. The low-ness in his eyes and lustful aura he was giving off, showed that he wanted to do this more than I expected.

His large hand found its way to my thigh and once again he started rubbing my inner thigh through my sundress. I forgot all about the little 'session' we were suppose to have but, I was too tired and beat to be up for anything else tonight.

"Moe," I sighed. "I'm so sorry but, I'm extremely tired and I'm just not in the mood for it anymore."

His caressing didn't stop a beat. He continued moving his hand closer and closer to my upper thigh. His eyes aimlessly roamed my body like a I was a fresh piece of meat.

"Moe. I said I'm ti-"

"Just be quiet." He raised a finger to his mouth to softly shush me and shifted in his seat to face me more comfortably.

A hand started to swiftly move up my leg and pull up my dress. That hand soon came in contact with the outer sewing of my thin fabric panties that covered my prize possession. My mouth fell agape when his two finger tenderly moved in a circular motion once he felt my pearl through the panties.

"Moe..." I panted. I wanted him to stop, but the feeling was overbearing with pleasure. It's been so long.

He leaned in closer, his cool breath hit my neck causing spikes of electricity to trickled down my spine. His soft lips then began to graze my neck with gentle, wet kisses. On the inside, I was roaring in pleasure but, I tried to keep it as settled as possible on the outside.

His touch triggered my juices to build up inside of me. It's been entirely too long since a man has touched me in such a delicate way. And this sent me overboard easily.

"Moe... Please stop..." My words were deceiving because my body spoke the complete opposite. My legs spread wider and my hand pressed on top of his for more pressure.

"I don't think you want that to happen..." he whispered in my ear with a chuckle.

Time went on and his rubbing picked up speed. He got rougher with his touch and I was breathing terribly hard from trying to restrain my moans from getting any louder. Torture.

Smoothly, using his free hand, he took out my left breast, breaking the spaghetti strap on my sundress in the process, and engulfed my nipple into his mouth. My eyes squinted together and my mouth grew wider in bliss. The soft flicker of his tongue made me throw my head back in such pleasure that I couldn't help but to let out a loud moan that could be heard from yards away.

He looked up at me with those piercing hazel eyes and removed the tender skin from his mouth. "Shhhh, baby..." He smirked then went back to feasting on my flesh.

I was growing weaker and weaker by the second. My juices were slipping out of me and I was soon gonna explode from all of this.

"Oh my god... oh my god..." I wheezed. Moe hastily released my nipple from his mouth and flung my leg over his shoulder making me sit awkwardly in the passenger seat with my back against the door.