Greetings, David.

Amber is super excited. She finally had found the time to tell David that she bought a Transformer,  the nice one. It's been at least 3 days since Amber bought  Jazz. Life had become busy and not always did Amber remember what she was meaning to tell David. I can't get over the idea there's two races of alien robots on Earth. Amber looks towards the mirror.  He couldn't stop that...jet from killing Selena and Mary. Whatever the hell that jet's named. Amber brushes off the horrid memory.

   "And I legally own one." Amber said to the mirror. Pink long sleeve shirt with a black jacket and short jeans, Amber contemplates how wonderful this attire will go perfectly together after revealing to David what they have. She giggles.  I may be scared of jets...Now.  

     David parks his Mercedes into the garage followed by a brief blinking.

  "He's going to LOVE it!" Amber squeals, turning towards the left where Jazz hid behind two tree's in the backyard. There's a door open letting in cool air into the building. Just enough for her to shout at the robot. "Turn your lights off, Jazz!"

  Jazz turns away from the clear-through door turning down his lights.

   "I really hate the garage." Jazz grumbles about,making a small commotion in the backyard. He crawls into the space in between the tree's which make a quick rustle.

    Nope. She laughs. He actually likes the Garage.

 "How's my music-writer been up to?"  Her Husband, David, had opened the door. He raises one of his  dark eyebrows up. He notices his wife is dressed up for the occasion complete with red, rosy lips and her cheeks are pink as they can be. It reminded him just the way they first met at a important dance.

   "I have some news!" Amber throws her arms above her head.

 "You got a real, steady job."

   Amber laughs.

  "No," She shook her hand,and uses her left hand to draw him in. "I have something better than that..."

 Jazz can see David has different ideas by his body language.

  "And what is that?..." David asks, tilting his head at her eyes.

    Amber grabs his hand and takes David into the backyard.

   "David..." She takes a stop on the back porch.. "Meet Autobot Jazz!"

   Jazz crawls from the small space sending some squirrels scurrying away from their holes and birds were disturbed by this sudden change.

  "Greetings, David. " Jazz lowers himself. towards the man. He tilts his head as David takes a step back.  This husband of hers did not feel right. He couldn't pin-point what about him gave Jazz this feeling. "Your husband is a coward, Amber Brookes."

 Amber combs through her bangs, sighing.

 "Amber..." David  shifted himself towards her. "Take that machine back where it belongs!"

   It startles Amber and insults Jazz.

 "I bought a living, breathing alien robot..." Amber shrugs. "I can't sell him."

David's face changes to a  'yes,you can.' facial expression.

  "After him...it's a bit like Witness Protection." Amber adds, tapping her index fingers together awkwardly.

      "Witness PROTECTION?" David snaps. "You lost Selena and Mary to robots like him!"

 "That was a Decepticon." Jazz and Amber corrects him.