The ending isn't always sad

Memoren-13  and her Decepticon friend VictimDrive had murdered David, including his old friend. They couldn't be fooled. That wasn't a good idea David had done, as anyone would say if they heard. So, in her 6th month, Amber discovered what David had done through VictimDrive (Who attacked Jazz and Amber at a picnic)without being told the rest.

"You cannot fool Decepticons, at all." Amber repeats what Jazz told her a month ago. She waved her index finger at the giant robot as he is corned by her.  "And you told me that!"

 "It was David's idea."

 Amber's fury is boiling.

  "Davids idea?: She repeated, her voice raises. The fury in her voice is what a child could fear. Her eyes were blazing "He's my husband, he should have told me"

  Ironhide took a sigh, knowing the news would shatter this woman into pieces.

"..Was is the  keyword." Ironhide said.

 Jazz edgedds away from Ironhide, knowing Amber better than him. Amber is completely point-blank what he is about to say, the confusion and disbelief is present on her young, human face face. Her hurtful eyes could break him into pieces if Jazz looked at them any longer. It seemed to be the spell of when the wishes of a human is followed through to the tea. It could hurt who they were doing this wish for.

"Your husband is dead."  Ironhide added.

"My..." She couldn't  find the words to say what she is trying to say. The Tears in her eyes shattered Jazz's spark. A human who he befriended suddenly saw him in a different light. "Jazz...Y-t-you knew."

 "It was the only way to make sure you and the child were to live.:" Jazz told her.  "It was his wish."

Present Day Amber snaps out the world that was intuned and recalling in.  Her son, born a healthy human, had grown into this strong and eager-to-play-video games 10 year old. He was just a baby when Jazz died. Sometimes Amber regretted what had happened back then. Ten, long years since the Autobots and Decepticon war entered her life.

  The ding from the oven had taken her out of it

“Mom, why do you have a steering wheel with the Autobot Symbol?” Her son calls out, from the living room.

Amber pokes her head out the kitchen.

“He was a great friend.”

This intrigued his interested.

“Who?”

Amber  took out a big batch of cookies from the oven using a glove.  Her son came into the kitchen carrying a stick--the fancy way to turn the televison off by waving it in the air--rather than a remote controll. Amber hadn't used the television remote at all not since the day Optimus Prime left Earth in 2014.

“Son, sit down,” Amber said. Her son asked more questions than his dad did.

 Her son sat down on a stool, putting the stick on the table.

 "Spill it, Ambre." Her son said, snapping his fingers.

Amber rubs her forehead.

 "You don't have to be calling me by my first name, son."

 Her son, who's name is what we may learn, makes his best poker face.

 "You are a martian," Her son said, all wide-eyed. "I have an alien friend with tentacles and three eyes!"

 Oh boys, they have such wild imaginations. 

 “Jazz was a sure, easy friend." Amber said, finally letting it all come out. Her son looks puzzled, the same way David would be. Just like his father in many ways. "I think either he or Ironhide mistakened your gender for a girl. That’s why you have a girls name,Sherly."