You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 5 (Savannah)

Here's chapter 5 !

Thanks for all the support guys (:

---

˖Savannah˖

“Love me, love me, say that you love me. Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me. Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me. Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me. My heart is blind, but I don’t care. Because when I’m with you everything has disappeared. And every time, I hold you near, I never wanna let you go.” Justin sang into his microphone as we started rehearsals. Even though I was backstage, I could still hear his angelic voice. What was I doing? Well, I was listening to him sing and helping out Carin sort out the clothes for Justin, the dancers, the band and the background singers.

“So I hear you’re pregnant with Justin’s baby.” Carin says, as I hang up the hangers holding Justin’s closed in a curtained off room off to the side.

I laughed and nodded my head. “Yeah I am. It’s exciting but I’m worried.” I said, grabbing the multiple pairs of shoes that Justin would wear throughout the show. Carin sighed and put the clothes for Justin’s background dancers over on the racks, with the shoes in the spots that they were supposed to be at.

“Hon, what are you worried about? This is exciting news!” Carin smiled, sorting out the remaining clothes on the moving racks that were left. I walked over and helped her, sighing a little.

“I just feel like I’m going to ruin Justin’s career. I mean, we haven’t even told Scooter yet! What’s he going to think? How are the fans going to take it?” I asked, my voice getting a little more quiet with every word.

“Carin, can I talk to Savannah alone?” A familiar voice asked. I turned around just as Carin left, to see that Justin was directly behind me.

“Hey.” We both said at the same time, causing the two of us to just stare at each other and smile.

“Savannah, we need to talk.” Justin said, as we both moved over to a bench/chair near the curtained off area. “I overheard what you said to Carin. You could never ruin my career, Sav. That’s just not possible.” I sighed and rested my head on Justin’s shoulder.

I played with my fingers as Justin wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. “But I have a feeling that I will ruin everything for you! You’ve worked so hard Justin, you’re living your dream. I don’t want a baby to harm your reputation. Or ruin anything that we have.” I said softly, not looking up at him. Justin kissed the top of my head and just held me for a bit, neither of us speaking a word.

“Sav, shawty, neither you or this baby of ours will ruin my career. If my career gets ruined, it’s my fault. I’ll take full responsibility, because then we can raise this child together. We’ll make it through Savannah, I promise.” Justin smiled when I looked up at him, and I kissed him slowly.

He’s the greatest.