You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 18 (Justin)

THREE QUESTIONS:

1 - Do you guys like my profile picture?

2 - Do any of you know where I can get a Superman sweatshirt/t-shirt/long sleeve shirt/etc ?

3 - Which city do you like better? New York City or Los Angeles?

Thanks!

Leave your answers in the comments :)

P.S i know that this might be short. but don't worry, there's more this week (:

---

˖Justin˖

"SAVANNAH. WE ARE OUT OF FOOD!" I yell to her and I hear her laugh from upstairs.

"Justin, are you stupid or something? I just went grocery shopping, like, an hour ago. There's food in that kitchen," Savannah yelled and I laughed, opened the cupboard and grabbed a fruit roll-up. I then went over to the door and put on my supras, grabbing my phone and wallet before heading out the door. "SAVANNAH. I'm going to my interview now," I called to her and she came walking down the stairs with Khloe in her arms. Sav gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"Have fun. Khlo and I are going to spend some time at Disneyland. We'll meet you at Boston Pizza at six," She instructed and I gave Khloe a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I'll be there, I promise."

***

"And here live in the studio we have Justin Bieber. Justin, how's it going man?" Ryan Seacrest asks and I nod my head.

"Its been pretty good. I have everything I need and life just couldn't get any better," I said and smiled, thinking back to what happened last night. I proposed to Savannah, and she said yes. Its just absolutely amazing.

"And how's the girlfriend?" He asks and I smirk, thinking of an interesting way to put this.

"She's not my girlfriend anymore Ryan," I laugh at his expression and then continue on with my sentence, "Savannah is my fiancee."

"So you two are..."

"Engaged to be married. That's right," I said and give him a high five.

"So when's the wedding?"

I shrug. "Well, we have a lot on our plate right now that we nee to sort out. You know, we have to get a new house and a new car and get all these different things for Khloe. Its just a big mess right now because we're moving soon."

Ryan nods his head in agreement. "So you're dealing with your new responsibilties? You and Savannah are handling them pretty well, I'd say."

"Well that's only because we have my mom," I smile and spin around in my chair.