You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 24 (Justin)

YAY! Another chapter of You're a dad!

Awww:'( There's only one chapter left.

Thank you guys so much for everything. It really means a lot to me.

So that's why I'm dedicating this chapter to you all. <3

---

˖Justin˖

// A couple months later – January 14, 2012 //

“Justin! Hurry up! It’s freezing out here!” Savannah called, as I slowly walked to the car. I laughed and unlocked the car from where I was standing, so that Sav could hop in and wait in there instead of waiting outside.

I got in the car and Sav kissed me on the cheek. “You’re welcome,” I smiled and she laughed turning on the radio…blasting ‘Friday’ by Rebecca Black.

“Oh my gosh! Justin, this is my jam!” Savannah started singing along and I laughed, switching to a different radio station…and the end of this pretty awesome song was on.

“Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?

And all the other boys,

Try to chase me,

But here's my number,

So call me, maybe?

Before you came into my life

I missed you so bad

I missed you so bad

I missed you so, so bad

Before you came into my life

I missed you so bad

And you should know that

So call me, maybe?” We both sang the last part of the song and started laughing. “Hey, can you look up who sings that song for me, Sav?” I asked and she nodded her head, pulling her iPhone out of her pocket and searched it up.

“It’s Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. It says here that she’s Canadian. Hey! That’s just like you, Justin!” she smiled and I laughed, thinking of how awesome that song was…and thinking of ways to get it out of my head. It’s so catchy. It just repeats over and over and over in your head and you’d probably end up feeling like singing it out loud.

“Does she have any other songs?”

Savannah scrolled down the page and smiled when she found her answer. “Yeah, she does, but they’re not as popular as this song became,” Then Sav laughed for some random reason, “I think this song is popular because it’s so catchy and Canadian…?” We had a moment of silence and then burst out into fits of laughter.

“So anyway, what are we supposed to do today for our wedding plans?” I asked and Savannah smiled.

“Just the date.”

“So when do you want the wedding to be?”

Savannah thought for a second and then rested her head on her hand as she looked at me while I drove. “Valentine’s day is next month, and I don’t want to be HUGE…” She trailed off and I got what she was saying.

I smiled and looked at her while we waited at a red light. “I don’t want to wait much longer to make you mine.”

“How about we do it then?” Savannah suggested and I smiled.

“So that’s when we’re getting married?”

Savannah’s smile grew bigger and then she kissed me on the cheek.  “That’s when we’re getting married!”