You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 14 (Justin)

I KNOW, I KNOW!

This chapter is short, but the next one is going to be a special chapter, so it shall be longer than this and all the other ones. I'm hoping it'll be 2/3 pages long, but its more likely that it will be 2 pages.

Love you guys!

---

˖Justin˖

“Peek-a-boo! I see you!” I said and Khloe laughed, clapping her hands and smiling as well.

“Again, Daddy! Again, again!” She giggled and I shook my head.

“No. No more peek-a-boo, Khlo. We’re gonna go to the beach today and build a big sandcastle,” I laughed and picked her up, handing her over to Savannah. “Your turn,” I smiled my famous Bieber smile and Sav rolled her eyes, walking to the bathroom to change Khloe into her swimsuit.

“Justin,” Savannah called from the bathroom and I turned my head.

“Yes Savannah?”

I heard her laugh at something that Khloe did before responding to me. “When are we going on Ellen?” She asked and I checked my iPhone. Hmm, tomorrow, the day we get back.

“Tomorrow afternoon!” I said to her and I heard her sigh. I hate this. I hate how some of my fans are making Savannah nervous, or worried, or scared. She will barely go anywhere nowadays, and this vacation was pretty much the first time in a long time that I’ve seen her so relaxed. Just then, Savannah walked out, with Khloe, in her pink Cinderella one-piece, on her hip. She didn’t have a happy expression on her face, and I got worried. “Sav, are you okay?” I asked and Savannah slowly shook her head no.

“I think you should get changed and then take Khloe to the lobby. I’ll meet you there in ten,” She said and handed me Khloe. As I walked to the door with my daughter in my arms, Savannah kisses me on the cheek. “And yes, I’m okay.”

I smiled and kiss Sav on the cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you more, Justin.”