You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 11 (Savannah)

I know there wasn't much in this chapter, but it's only really a filler one.

But the next ones will be longer, depending on how much homework I have this week! 

Love you <3

---

*Next day*

˖Savannah˖

“Everyone is still buzzing about Justin Bieber’s scandalous interview on the Ellen show yesterday afternoon, where the teen phenomenon admitted that he is a teen parent, fathering Khloe Isabella Bieber, who is almost six months old. What did you guys think about this? Well, let’s go to Ryan with your responses,” Giuliana Rancic said, and the camera turned to a well-dressed Ryan Seacrest.

“Many people were surprised about this. But unfortunately for the lovely Savannah Olsen, her twitter mentions went insane. Most of the Beliebers have been sending her hate, but Miss Savannah just ignores it and posts pictures of her and Justin’s beautiful baby girl, Khloe Isabella…” Ryan was about to say some more crap about all this, but I just turned off the TV and took a breath. This is insane. Why can’t they just leave us alone to be good parents? That’s just all I want. To be left in peace to raise my child and to live with my happy family in our spectacular house.

“Savannah, everything will get better, I promise,” Justin suddenly said and it scared me.

“When did you get here?” I asked, giving him a kiss on the cheek, which made him smile.

“Once Ryan started talking,” He said, and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, “I’m sorry about all the hate, shawty. I wish there was something I could to make it all go away.”

I thought for a moment, and then smiled. “We could ignore it and pretend it’s not there.” I said and then yawned, feeling really tired. It’s not even three in the afternoon and I’m already really tired.

“And how are we going to ignore it? I’d like to know,” Justin smiled and I sighed, thinking of an idea. Then I had it.

“We could take a vacation to Hawaii or somewhere like that. Me, you and Khloe. No one else,” I suggested and Justin thought for a moment, but I continued on my sentence a little more, “But it doesn’t have to be Hawaii. It could be somewhere else if you really want.”

“Oh trust me Sav. I’m good with Hawaii. I haven’t been there yet,” Justin winked and I laughed, reaching out and running my fingers through his hair.

God, I love this kid.