You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 22 (Justin)

Thank you to XxGotSwagxX for writing the flashback at the end! I was stuck, so I asked her for help and she helped me and now I'm so grateful! If you ever need some help, tell me & I'll help you love...because I owe you one!

Anywho, there are only three chapters left :'( Holy cow.

Thanks for all the support guys:') it legit means so much to me! x

---

˖Justin˖

“I think the wedding colours should be purple and white,” I smiled, while my mom, Selena and Savannah just rolled their eyes. “What?” I asked and they started laughing, Savannah giving me a kiss on the cheek before she went to go check on Khloe.

“If you really want them to be purple and white, I’m pretty sure that Savannah wouldn’t really mind,” Selena smiled and took a sip of her Coca-Cola. I sighed and took a long sip from my bottle of water.

“I know that she wouldn’t mind, but I guess this is just tough for her,” I said and took another long sip of water. Oh, you’re probably wondering why wedding planning is being tough for Savannah. Well, her parents just got divorced a month and a half ago, so she’s scared that we’ll end up divorcing, even though I know we won’t. “Anyway, maybe we should just take a break from planning the wedding. Or at least, I’ll take one. I’ve got to get to the studio within the next fifteen minutes, or else I’ll get in trouble for being late…again,” I said and walked out of the living room, giving Savannah a kiss as I passed her in the hallway.

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek before walking slowly to the living room. “I love you, Justin.”

I turned and smiled at her. “I love you more, Savannah,” I said and she blew me a kiss, which I caught. We both smiled and laughed, but then Sav went to the living room and I put my shoes on and headed to the car.

Once I actually got on the road, I turned on the radio and blasted whatever song was on, hoping that it would drown out anything thoughts that I had. Times have been sort of tough for Savannah and I, but luckily we have each other, Khloe, my family, Sav’s sister, Selena, Scooter, Usher and so many others who need us just as much as we need them. Which is what inspired me to make a Christmas album. I’ve always loved Christmas, because it’s always been with family and it’s always been happy. All of a sudden, a memory came to my mind and I smiled as I flashed back to it…

*Flashback*

+Christmas Night 2010+

The doorbell rang and I jumped up off the couch to get it. As soon as I opened the door, the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen was standing there. It was my girlfriend, Savannah. She gave me a big hug and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her cheek. 

"Merry Christmas, Sav," I said. 

"Merry Christmas, Justin," Savannah had a devilish smile on her face. 

"What are you...." I was about to ask. But before I could, I got pelted in the face with a snowball. 

"Savannah Marie! Okay, you asked for it!" I scooped up some snow off the front porch and shoved it down Savannah's shirt. She squealed and it turned into an all out snowball fight battle. She squealed and I laughed. This fight ended with both me and her lying in the snow. Neither of us were wearing jackets and we were both soaking wet. 

"Want some hot chocolate?" I offered her. 

"Sure," I helped Savannah up and we went inside. I got a blanket and some hot chocolate for both of us. Sav sat down on the couch and I got a small box from under the Christmas tree and sat down next to her. I handed her the box. She smiled at me and unwrapped the box. It was small and blue and said 'Tiffany's' on the front in silver cursive. Sav took off the lid and gasped. 

"Justin! It's beautiful!" Savannah pulled out the silver necklace. It had a heart charm on it with J+S engraved on it. "I feel bad because I didn't get you anything," She whispered. 

"Don't be. You're all I need," I kissed Savannah on the cheek and she smiled the biggest smile I'd ever seen. That was the best Christmas I'd ever had.