Chapter 2

I looked around in my car for a nice apartment complex, since I'll be meeting my dad in a few days. My mom had dna test, pictures, and other dna test to prove it. Not to mention my birth certificate...  I also hack into SHIELD, and the Pentagon, and change my name, so that no one can find me.

Anyway I found a complex that looks decent, and decided to just stay there for a week. I expect that Tony will try to get me to stay with him (HINT...)

I got the key, and moved my stuff in. I even have a small couch/bed thing. It was quite small, just a one person thing. After that I showered and got ready for my fights. I put on a sports bra. I also put on capri yoga pants. With that I left to go to my matches. My fight name is Boneitta, due to how my fights always end, and because I am a girl.
As I entered the club, I gave the password: ''snapped in half"

I went to the warm up area where my manager was waiting for me, and started to warm up.
'You have 5 fights, back to back, so end the first 4 fast.'
'Yes, sir.' I respond
'I also booked you a race at midnight, to give you time to recover from your fights.'
''Thanks, need some money.' Was my response.

"FIRST UP IS BONEITTA VS. SCAR"
The announcer guy called my name, Boneitta. I walked up into the ring and got ready.
Scar was a tall dude, he had a scar running from his left eye down to his neck, hence the name. He tends to lean on his rignt, which means his left is a bit messed up. The bell rung,

We both got into our fighting positions, and got ready. His left arm twitched, I saw that as he was gonna throw a left punch.
He did. I blocked and kicked right to the ribs. He fell, due to the power, but stood back up. He threw a kick, and I cover punched it. I then punched the pressure point on his chin and he was down for the count. 1 fight down 4 to go...
______________time skip ______________
After my 5 fights, which I won, I collected my money and left, going to get ready for my race. I don't race often, only a few times a year, because it is more risky than street fighting. Even though you can die from street fighting. I've killed a few people, had to, they threatened my family.

I went home showered and got dressed in everyday clothes. My red shirt, green army jacket, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I grabbed my keys to my Mustang and walked out the door. I got in and went down to the track, where I waited for 30 minutes. I saw my challenger and smirked. John has been trying to beat my for 6 years, even hired pro-drivers, but he still can't beat me.
I drove up to the starting line and waited for the green flag to drop.
When it did, we were off.

I turned left, right, left,left, and finally saw the finish line. I crossed a whole 6 minutes before John.
'I will get you one day, one day...'
'Sure you will, when you try you die.'
With that I hopped in my car and drove home.
Through my 5 fights and 1 race, I made 10,000 dollars. With that I went to bed, dreading the day to come.