Chapter 3

I woke up at 10 am. That was very early for me. I called stark towers and booked an appointment at 11 am with Tony Stark.
------------time skip------------
I walked up to the tower with all the tests and my birth certificate my mom had done.
Nervous as hell.
I walk up to the front desk,
'Name' the lady asks.
'Ally, here to meet Mr. Stark, @ 11 this morning.' I reply.
'Ok, Mr. Stark will be down in a minute.'
'Thank you.'
While waiting, I go into my phone, and play a game I designed, named Twisted Toddlers, which is about evil toddlers taking over the world. It's weird, but entertaining. (*not a real game *)
I was about to beat my high score, when someone cleared their throat. I looked up and saw Mr. Stark himself. The sperm donor of my existence.
I looked at him with a slight scowl, and quickly turned into a fake smile.
'Who are you, you don't look so high up in social class. Why did you want to meet me?'
'My mom died a few days ago, and she told me to come meet my father as her last wish. I'm here doing that today.'
'Whose your dad, kid, I don't have all day.'
'You. I have several dna tests to prove it, as well as photos of you and her, and my birth certificate.'
He stares at me in shock, he then calls down Pepper, which I've heard is his wife, but I never believe news channels.
'Hello, I'm Miss Potts, what do you need Tony.'
I snicker at how she asked that, full of sarcasm.
'This girl claims to be my daughter, and based on all the proof she has, I'm guessing it is true.' Tony said.
'Cool. Now what?' Potts asks.
'Hey, Ally, wanna move into the Avenger towers?' He says looking at my birth certificate for my name.
'Sure, when?'
'Now. Pepper, I'm taking lunch, I'll not be back until evening, gonna give my daughter an entire floor, and introduce her to everyone else.'

'Like normal Tony, so see you tomorrow.'
'You know me so well Pepper.'

With that we left to go get things.