Chapter 11

Steve's Pov.
She is amazing.
I watched the training, and she taught him everything I tried to. Then Natasha comes in, and asks to spar her? After a long training session she almost beat Natasha, almost. However, that is better than I've ever come.

Tony's  Pov.
I actually learned today. She teaches better than Steve. And she almost beat Nat? Something is up with her.

Natasha's  Pov.
She is hiding something. There is no way she can just get lucky like that, she had to have been trained somewhere. Our fighting styles are very similar. I wonder....
'Hey, Nat, is there a way you could ever train me some more? I don't want to have to worry about being mugged again, so is it possible for you to train me?
'You don't need it, but I'd love to, maybe you could even give me a few pointers.' I reply, wondering why she wants to train when she almost beat me. Not to sound egotistical, but ok, it sounds egotistical.

Ally's Pov.
I almost beat the Black Widow!!! Life goal completed, fight with Black Widow. I'm so happy she will train me, I haven't been trained by a professional since my kidnapping. Me and Nat fight very similarly, huh, I wonder....
'Well, I'm gonna go shower and probably eat on my floor tonight, I'll join you guys for breakfast tomorrow. Nat when do we start?'
'Wake up at 6, we can get a quick training session in before breakfast, then another one before lunch, and repeat on Friday, which is in two days.'
'Ok. Thanks, can't wait. Good night guys.'
Nights were heard all around the room.

3rd Person
'What is she hiding?'
'I learned she is a street fighter,  and has no problem killing. She doesn't feel pain, either.' Stark says
'Where was she trained?'
'I think she was trained when she was kidnapped. I think they might have experimented on her as well.' Stark replies.
'Why we're our fighting styles so similar?'
'Why won't she eat with us?'
'Why does she not a have any bruises?'
'I don't know anything else. Other than her age and the basics.' Says Tony.
'Let's get to work.' Says Steve
They part ways to continue their research.