Chapter 13

'What happened?' Asks Steve
'My manager was killed. I'm done with managers. This is my third manager.'
'Third!?!' Exclaims Clint.
'Alright, I have to go get ready to do my job. I'll be back at 3. If I'm not, I'm dead.'
'We are going----
'NO! My fight, no one else's. It is nothing I haven't dealt with before.'
----3rd Pov.----
'We're gonna follow her, right?' Asks Clint.
'DUH!!!' They all reply.
'Avengers Suite up.'

----Ally's Pov----
As I got ready, I packed my katanas, guns and throwing knives, on my person.
I got into my car, and headed out.
------Drive Skip-----
I arrived at the underground fight ring, it was empty.
'Very cliche John. Come on out.' I yell.
'Not just John. Remember me? Ally.'
'I was wondering when you'd show up again, Alexander Pierce, new head of Hydra.'
'However, I think you forgot something. You can never kill me, nor hear me scream. Remember what you did?'
'Remember your first kill?'
'Nope. However, did you forget that, I'm not alone. Come on out. I know you followed me.'
'How'd you know?' Asks Tony.
'I'm your daughter, dumb ass.'
'Hey, Nat, how stable are you with your past?'
'I'm okay, why?'
'Well, we have some more guests. Long time no see, ehh?'
'Too long. It is time you come back and finish your training.' Replies the random Red Room commander.
'Now. Let the battle comense.'

Alexander comes at me, so does the Red Room commander.
I get out my katanas, knowing to never use a gun against pros.
I slashed at Alex's leg, and at the RR guy's arm. I've also decided to call him Gorge. I looked around and realized that the avengers were fighting everyone else. John lay on the floor, dead. I feel a slight pinch in my hip, and realize that Alexander shot me. I ran at him, and chopped his head off with my katana. All that is left is George. I bring out my throwing knives and fake a throw, then actually throw it. It hits him in the left shoulder, cutting a main artery. I then bring out my gun and shoot him in the head. Both the Red Room and Hydra have died today.
I look around and realize that everyone was done, and they were watching my fighting. The looked impressed.
'Hhow?' Asks Tony
'They kidnapped me when I was 18. I got away a few years ago.'
'Why can't we find anything on you, not even in Shield data base?' Aks Nat.
'I deleted my records. As of last week, Ally Marie doesn't exist.'
'Why did you do that?' Asks Clint.
'I predicted that you guys would look me up. I was right. The only one who didn't was Bruce, whom I willingly told all of this to. I made him swear to not tell any one, so it is all on me. Not him.'
'Yea, apparently she can't feel pain, nor can she really die. It is almost impossible.' Said Bruce.
'Come on, Fury would probably want to meet you.' Says Steve.