Chapter 5

Ally's Pov.
As we headed up to the avenger floor, I heard a voice,
'The avenger floor, sir?'
'Yes, jarvis, and tell them to be presentable.' Replied Stark
---------elevator ride skip---------
Hey, I'm back, for the rest of the day.'
'Why do we need to be here Stark?' Asks a dirty blond hair guy.
'Let me introduce you to Ally, she just moved into the 72 floor.' Stark replied
'Is this an apartment complex now? Why is she here?' Asks a red head.
'Let me rephrase that, meet my daughter Ally, she just moved in.' Stark said.
'Glad to have another girl around, I'm Natalie'
'No your not, what is your name?' I reply, automatically knowing that she is lying, do to her tone of voice.
'Natasha, aka Black Widow, I like you.' She replied.
'I'm Clint, aka Hawkeye.'
'Bruce, aka the Hulk'
'Steve, aka Captain America'
'Hi, guys, I'm Ally.' I respond very calm.
'How are you so calm?' Asked Tony
'I've been trained to hide emotions, it comes in handy; especially when staring down the barrel of a gun.' I mutter, hoping they didn't hear that last part.
'Ok.' Said Tony.
Ring Ring ring
'Hello, Chris? What's up?'
'Hello Ally, you got a few fights tonight, be here at 7 tonight.'
'Alright Chris, see you tonight at 7.'
'Bye, Ally.'

Everyone was starring at me.
'Whose Chris?' Asked Tony

'My manager, he was telling me to come to work tonight. I need to get ready, gotta get stuff from the store, I'm out of tape, and need new gloves.'

'Cool, can I come?' Asks Natasha
'Sure. Let's go.' I reply
---------drive skip----------
As we pulled into a parking lot. I noticed the store we pulled into. Dick's Sporting Goods.
'Perfect place to get tape and gloves.' I say to myself.
'How, why not office Depot?' Asked Natasha.
'Need knuckle wrap, and gloves.' I reply.
'Why?' Asked Natasha
'You'll find out soon enough. I'm not a threat though, so don't worry about it. So why you wanna come?'
'I wanted to get to know you, and ask where you learned to hide emotion so well, almost as well as me.' She replied, not trying to sound arrogant.
'My manager has trained me to, it has helped me a lot, especially when I was kidnapped. I'm not ready to talk much about it, I've just recently come to terms that I have been.'
'Ok. Let's get those tape and gloves.' She replies changing the subject.

We quickly got the supplies and left.
'What about you, I know a lot about you, and how you became an avenger. And became a part of shield, but what is your side of this. Not just the computer's. '
'It was difficult, it was very hard, knowing where I grew up, and how I was raised, it was very scarry, and like you, they had kidnapped me into that job. I've learned that they are the bad guys.'
'I understand that, quite well. I was forced to do a lot of things I didn't want to when I was kidnapped. So I actually understand.'

As we wrap up our conversation, we pull back into the avenger tower.
'Alright I have to be at work at 7, which is in 45 minutes. So I'm gonna go get ready.'

30 minutes later I'm in my 2013 Mustang to go to to the Underground Fight Club.