Chapter Seven: The Silver Truth.

~3 weeks after snake reveal~  

Kai walks into Four Weapons with Lloyd, the two holding hands. "DAD! I'M BACK!" Kai screams throughout the building. Pythor comes from the back, covered in cinder and ashes. "My little boy has returned!" The snake announces and hugs Kai tightly, using his tail to wrap Kai up further. "DAAAAAD!" Kai says with a blush. "Aren't you going to hug your daddy back?" Pythor asks, pulling his head back with a pout. Kai huffs before turning into his true form, which was basically his snake form but with a human head and neck rather then a snake one. (A red and purple fire turns him into his true form) His fire colored hair just as spiky as his human hair. He hugs his father back in the same manor and both smile as they pull back. "I misssed ya dad." Kai says. Pythor ruffles his hair, messing it up. "I misssed you to ssson." He says and both chuckle. "Ah, the ninja! How have you all been?" Pythor asks the other. "Just fine Pythor." Misako says. Pythor bows before turning to Lloyd. "Hello old chum! My ssson tellsss me you've stolen hiss heart. Isss thisss true?" He asks the green ninja. "Um... Uh... Well... I..." Lloyd stutters as he stands face to face with the snake that once made a huge fool out of him... The snake he hated with all his heart... The snake that was father to the love of his life. "H-he s-stole m-mine t-t-to..." Lloyd admits, blushing. Kai raps himself around Lloyd lovingly. "That's my man." He says as he nuzzles Lloyd's cheek.

  Pythor glares at the couple in front of him, looking pissed off. "I...." He starts off, leaving a long pause as Kai's heart stops beating in fear and Lloyd's face pales. "Approve. However, Lloyd?" Pythor says at last. Kai's heart starts beating again and he lets out a breath as the color returns to Lloyd's face. "Y-yeas Pythor?" He says. "You hurt my child and I will end you. Got it?" Pythor says to him in a threatening tone. Lloyd nods his head vigorously in understanding. Pythor nods his head once before turning back to the workshop. Kai follows him in, signaling the others to stay.  

"Dad, I have a question." Kai says. Pythor perks up agin as he grabs a wooden box. "What is it?" Pythor asks in reply. "Well... The spiders we're fighting... Is there a reason they would specifically target me when we show up?" Kai asks nonchalantly like his father wouldn't freak out just because he was calm. Pythor freezes in his tracks with wide eyes. "I want you home now, to ssstay. It isss to dangerousss and I can't loossse my family agin! I would never find myssself if that were to happen!" Pythor yells. "Dad! I have to fight! I jussst give up or abandon my friendsss!" Kai shouts back. "I know you can't loossse me, and I don't want to loossse you two, It'sss my job to go into dangerousss battlesss. I'm both a ninja... And a Custos. Now, you anssswer my quessstion!" Kai continues. Pythor hangs his head in defeat. "You might be the SSSilver Custos." Pythor answers. Kai tilts his head. "The SSSilver what now?" Kai asks.

Pythor sighs. "A great serpentine will arise, a flaming fury like no other. A custos who will bring the serpents above the ground once and for all. A warrior that will unite the humans with the serpentine by blood. Their great silver power will match that of gold. A former ninja, an element of passion, and the savoir of both worlds." Pythor recites the old legend perfectly. "A flaming fury and an element of passion both refer to fire, a Custos that is a former ninja, you don't call yourself a ninja anymore, you call yourself a Custos. Unite the humans with the serpentine by blood. You are both human and serpentine. You are the Silver Custos." Pythor explains, getting very serious. "That's why they want you. They want to take you out before you become a problem for them. You are meant to reunite the humans and serpentine in harmony. It is your destiny to do great things for both races." Pythor explains. "That's another reason why you must stay. I need to complete your Custos training so you may unlock your powers." Pythor continues and Kai feels woozy. He was NOT expecting this...