Why I've Been Gone

So.... You guys deserve an explanation.

I've honestly been gone for a couple reasons.

#1) Writers Block. I've been having trouble with finding the inspiration to write this book that I use to have. It's hard to explain. I just can't think of what to write & when I think I do have something it's just not good enough.

#2) Lost Plot. You see, my dad kinda destroyed the binder with all my plot sheets for this story in it. I've been trying to piece together the digital ones, but their incomplete so I now have to rework major variables in the story because of the missing & incomplete points. It's been really hard filling in those gaps when I don't remember what was supposed to be there in the first place.

And last but not least....

A good portion of these points go for my other books to. That binder has most of not all my Ninjago FanFiction plot sheets in it. All of them have digital versions, yes, but not all of those digital versions are complete so I'm filling in this books gaps & the gaps in other books to.

Doesn't help that I have a new job where I work from afternoon to 12 at night. I started back in February, but back then I was only working 4-8. Now I'm starting at anywhere from 3:00 - 5:30 and not clocking out till 12:00

Even then I'm stuck there till 1 - 2 am because my mom is a closing manager and she's my ride.

I haven't been getting the best sleep and I'm sleeping through the time I could be using to fix this mess. This is putting most of my Ninjago books on Hiatus till further notice.

I'm sorry.

Also...... I lost access to my Tap Account......