how they kiss

Alexander Hamilton
Alex kisses you always as if it will be the last time he will ever kiss you. It's passionate and long.

Aaron Burr
Aaron kisses are sweet and reserved. He tries to show affection as best he can but will have troubles.

George Washington
He kisses you softly but yet passionate. They're usually quick as he's very busy and you understand that.
Charles Lee
His kisses are quick pecks around your face. He doesn't like showing too much affection and it hurting his masculinity. Well that is bun til you're alone with him in which he's a huge baby, he gives you every ounce of love he can.

Lafayette
He kisses you long and sweetly. He loves you and wants to show it in every way.

John Luarans
He kisses you sweetly and cabbage form long to short kisses. He does it as often as possible because affectionate.

Hercules Mulligan
He kisses you as often as humanly possible. He kisses you sweetly, passionately short and long. He just loves kissing you.

Thomas Jefferson
Refer to Hercules Mulligan

James Madison
James usually doesn't kiss you out of fear of getting you sick. When he does get the chance however he relishes in it. His kisses are deep and intense full of love and have a sort of protective feel to them.