how they comfort you

Alexander hamilton
He lets you talk about it in his arms. He wants to help you and will try to by hugging you.

Aaron. Burr
Aaron isn't good with comforting so he just lets you talk about it over tea, he's trying g to get better though.

Charles Lee
He's honestly a very good comforter. He can relate with how being not okay and having nowhere to go so he will do everything to help you.

George Washington
He honestly is okay at it. He's not good or bad just okay..He will hold you and let you talk but won't really say anything back.

John laurens
John isn't good at comforting, he wants to make the person who did this to you pay. If it's you he will tell you everything you need to hear to help you feel better.

Lafayette
He's very good, like a mom or best friend good. He will look at your situation and deal with it accordingly.

Hercules Mulligan
Herc will cuddle you until you feel better. If you have to cry, cry. He will practically do anything to make you feel better.

Thomas Jefferson
He is gonna hear about your situation and if it relates to a person he will ruin them to hell or just gossip with you. Honestly will Heather's the hell out of them but if it's a personal issue, he will hold you and let you cry.

James Madison
Will look at things objectively, and give you honestly awnser. He tells you wheat you need to hear, not what you want to hear.