PAST

" I need to go to Hyderabad for work Maya , Will you accompany me ? "
Vikram asks taking me by surprise .

Surprise for two reasons :

1. Him wanting me to accompany him
2. Him having work in Hyderabad .

As far as I know , hE handles Hyderabad 's businesses through his other executives and I don't remember him having any meeting there as I haven't scheduled any .

Before I question him my doubt , his phonE rings and he excuses himself .

I contemplate on attending the meeting or not when my eyes fall on my bag which has the Diary . His Diary to be precise .

" So what have you decided ? " He asks me once he comes back .

" I'm not attending the meeting with you . I'll wait for you . " I tell him and he looks displeased , nonetheless he smiles and yells me that there will be high security around me and that I should take the chauffeur and personal bodyguard with me .

I simply nod my head knowing my refusal will only lead to a fight and I don't want to send him after a fight .

Soon he packs his bag and leaves not before asking me to take care . I nod sadly .

I don't know why , I don't want him to leave me . My instincts tell me that this trip of his will change something . Something between us .

My thoughts hault when he suddenly places a lingering kiss on my cheeks right close to my lips but not on them . I look at him in shock while he goes off sitting in the car .

The trance of his magical kiss is broken when I see his car disappearing away from my sight .

A tear drops from my eyes seeing him go away .

" Why am I crying ? He's been my living nightmare . Yet ..... "

Pausing my thoughts , I go back to my bedroom . Dimming the lights , I open the Diary and caress Vikram's face .

I turn the page to see the year 2010 written .

I never knew that Vikram has an habit of writing a Diary . Well , good for me , I could know some of his secrets to use it against him .

I turn the page again to come across his elegant cursive writing .

<<<<<<<<<<<

Welcome 2011 ,

I know with new yeaR comes a new Diary , a new set of experiences , my only way of communication .

After Mom ran away with her lover , Dad buried himself in work making me stay with those annoying nannies .

I didn't know why , I had no parent coming for my Parent Teacher meeting , no one attending annual days or other school stuff with me .

I was always dropped and Picked up my Dad's trusted Chauffeur .

I don't anymore remember my fucked up childhood filled with ignorance as I started concentrating on excelling my academics as my main criteria to satisfy dad .

That actually did magic as Dad started making up for our lost time as I gRabbed a seat in IIM Bangalore . My academics brought my dad closer to me .

You know Diary why I'm telling you all this ? Because I want you to be the first one to know that I'm in LOVE .

Yes , I'm in love with Siyali Rajput .

                                            >>>>>>>>>>>>

I stop reading his Diary at this point as my eyes refuse to read further that line that he loves Siyali . Tears cloud my vision confining me to not read further .

Vikram's pov :-

I never knEw that kissing a girl's cheeks would scare me so much that I'll run away from her . I've never done this before .

In fact I've never been scared of any girl . But with Maya everything is different . She's scares thE shit out of me and I actually like it .

It's so true that , " If your woman doesn't scare the hell out of you , then she's not the one for you . "

I simply nod at the flight attendants and get into my private jet .

I start scrolling through my work mails and exactly after 1 hour 15 minutes , I reach Hyderabad .

On coming out of airport , I see Chandu waiting for me .

" Hey , " I greet him and he looks startled as he was busy checking something on phone .

On seeing me he hugs me taking the life out of me while I stand there noT knowing what to do . I mean , I'm not the "hug me" or "cuddle" type person .

" Happy to see you again mate , " he tells me and I smile as no one has ever told mE that meeting me could be nice .

He doesn't let me answer and takes my bag and goes towards an Audi car .

I simply follow him leaving my driver and car aside . I get into passenger seat of car and Chandu starts driving .

Soon we are in the urban part of Hyderabad . He stops the car at Marriott Hotel .

I get out of caR and he comes out after parking the car .

Handing me a key , he says :
" You will be staying here till you leave . I've already booked a room foR you and they will take care of everything you need and tomorrow you can meet Navya Bhabhi . "

I simply nod . " Okay , then meet you tomorrow , " I know I'm being rude by dismissing him but I'm missing Maya already and I need to call and check on her .

" Okay then , good day dude . " He tells and leaves only after giving me a weird bro hug .

I was always isolated from my class because I thought that would distract me from my goal of making dad proud . So , I don't have any friend circle but this Chandu has become one crazy friend .

OncE I see him going off , I go inside the hotel and bell boy collects my luggage and guides me to my suite .

I must tell , Chandu has chosen an exquisite suite for me .

I tip the Bell Boy and he leaves after thanking me for a generous tip .

I simply close the door after him and fish out my phone to call Maya .
" Will she scold me for the kiss ? Is she missing me like I am ? " All these questions cloud my mind .

Breaking the haze of questions , I call her only for it to go to her voice message .

   " Why isn't she lifting my call ? Is she okay ? Has something happened to her ? "