Meeting

Vikram's POV :-

I don't know how to stop missing her and so I do one thing that I know will make me feel closer to her I take out my diary from my bag and start writing or should I say bare my soul in it . I write my unknown feelings for Maya in the Diary .

I don't know why after nearly seven years , I feel like sharing something with my diary . It's been seven long years since I have entered something in my diary . Every year I had a custom made plush diary made for me to write but never did my hand and brain sync to fill it and after few futile attempts I gave up trying to write .

But today , I start writing without even giving an effort to my brain , my hand flows writing all the bottled up emotions for Maya that I haven't confessed yet .

It feels so different and good to confess my feelings to Diary . I don't know how the time passes but I stay engrossed in my Diary ...

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♂

Maya's POV :

" I will call you back when I am ready to leave . It will take time , " I tell Vikram's Driver .

" Okay Madam ji , Call me after work is done . Till then I will refill the petrol , " The driver says and I nod my head .

Adjusting my handbag on my shoulders , I look at the building in front of me .

I don't know if I am doing the right thing or not but I know as a matter of fact that I have started feeling something for Vikram and I don't want to name it my feeling and before I fall deeper , I have to do this .

Taking a deep breath , I enter the Designer Boutique .

" I have a 12 o ' clock appointment with Ms.Mehta . " I tell the receptionist of the Boutique looking around the interiors  .

" Mam is waiting for you only Miss Mehra , " she tells me smiling and leads the way to the cabin which is in the top floor of the Boutique .

I follow her to the cabin . As the door opens it reveals a beautiful girl sketching a design on her notepad . She looked very dedicated to her work .

No wonder Siyali chose to leave Vikram for her Career . From her dedication to her work , I am sure that this job is her dream .

Though she left him seven years back , I am sure her priorities may change now and may be she would like to start a family with Vikram ...

I know I am not any great person to sacrifice my love or something in fact I don't even know if I hold Vikram's heart . If I even have a slightest blue that he loves me then I wouldn't be doing this .

But I don't know his feelings and I don't want to assume anything . Siyali and Vikram have been in a relationship already and I am sure they can work over it before I fall deeper in an one sided love .

There , I said my feeling .....

" Welcome Miss Mehra . I have been waiting for you , " Siyali says me .

Taking a deep breath , I prepare myself to converse with her .

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂

Hey guys ,

Two updates today ...

I know it's a short update but I will be posting this story regularly from now .

Next update will be little longer . Thanks for bearing with me . Please don't forget to Vote ,  Share   & Comment ...

Love ,
Shruthi ❤

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂