Ego

" Sir we have found Pragya Mehra , " my close bodyguard and also private investigator tells me .

Hearing about her after three years is like finding a drop of water in Thar .

I throw the file in my head on desk and look at him giving all my attention for him to continue .

" She's in Christ Hospital from three years . Three years and seven months to be precise , Sir . " HE tells me and my mind checks all time limits and I come to conclusion that she had an accident and went to Coma just after her leaving me .

And I didn't know anything because of my fucking ego . Four years of our life , Pragya was alone because of my damn ego .....

Because of me she is in Coma . Will she ever forgive me ?

I gEt up determined to get heR best treatment possible and to redeem my mistakes .

" There's one more thing Sir , " Samar tells whEn I get up .

" Yes , I say uninterested . "

" During that time , she also delivered twins , " he tells and my world stops revolving . She was pregnant when she left me and also she had an accident which lead her to Coma . Then , my children ??

Yes , my children . Though we weren't married we were close enough to engage in sex .

" It was a miracle that she didn't undergo miscarriage and gave birth to kids . " Samar says seeing my confused face .

All these fucking years I waited for her to come back and in my stubbornness , I lost three years of my children's life ......

" Children ? Where are my kids ? " Samar I ask him and he shook his head regretfully .

" I could only gather so much information sir . I think you should ask it yourself in the hospital , " he tells me and I nod praying for my kid's safety .

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷=÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷=÷=

Mamma , Mamma , I hear two voices . I look from my desk to see two cute kids standing there with frown .

" Where's mamma ? " The little boy asks .

" He means to ask where , Mrs Pooja Singh is . " The little girl tells me while I stand there in shock looking at the kids .

They look so similar to Dii . They both have Dii 's beautiful amethyst eyes which is rare .

" Shiv , Kirti , What are you doing here baccha ? " Before Pooja could complete her sentence , both the kids hug her legs .

She bends down and kisses both their foreheads . While they beam at her .

I keep admiring them but still shocked that Ajay and Pooja have kids who resemble to Pragya Dii .

I miss out their conversation involved in my thoughts .

" Maya , I need to go . Can you complete the work alone ? " She asks me worried .

" I'll do it . " I reply still thinking to confront Ajay about all this .

" Bye  , Aunty " both kids greet me and leave with Pooja leaving me in thoughts .

Just today did I come in terms with Vikram loving another girl . I didn't read the full diary because i didn't have guts and now I come across children similar to Dii 's features ......

What's happening  ???

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I know you guys are going 2 be confused about the unknown man .

But you'll know him soon .

Are Shiv and Kirti Ajay's kids only ??

What's their secret ??

For more and faster updates please do vote and comment guys .

Shruthi ❤

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷