Characters Catch-up

Vikram Rathod : The arrogant business devil for whom love is nothing but a waste of time . But he's changing ...

Maya Mehra : A bubbly girl who's forced to act maturely and on her own because of her fucked up family .

Siyali : Ex - Girlfriend of Vikram who left him for her career .

Pragya Mehra : Maya 's elder sister who is in coma for three years because of a car accident . She was also pregnant with twins at that time .

Abhay Raichand : Pragya 's love interest who was in love with her ever since but didn't go behind her because of his EGO . He is also Vikram's business rival who was also accused of a hit and run case which has never been proved in the court of Law . Proud father of twins who are unknown to him .

Ajay Singh : Police by profession . Loves his wife Pooja but is in guilt of not telling her his biggest Secret . His children's secret .

Pooja Singh : PA of Vikram Rathod and wife of Ajay . Loving and Caring mother of her husband's children , Shiv and Kirti .

Shiv and Kirti : 3 years old Biological children of Pragya and Abhay . But thinks Ajay and Pooja are their parents .

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♂♂♀

Okay ! I am ready for all your shoutings and bashings . But I am really sorry that you all had to wait for nearly two months for another update .

I had to keep the story on hold to concentrate on my semester exams . Which got completed a week and a half back .

So I am back with a new update . I thought why not refresh all the characters before going back to the story .

So here are the important characters of the story . I hope little confusion in previous chapters are cleared .

I will be updating , new chapters soon  ...

Love ,
Shruthi ❤

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂