Broken

Jenni's pov:

"Aw Jen! Why are you sad about it?" Danni asks.

"Adam won't want to be with me while I'm pregnant. I'm only 18! He'll break up with me." I say through my tears.

"No he won't. If he does, we'll sort him out." Danni says.

I laugh.

"Why don't we go up to the town and buy some tests?" Georgia suggests.

"Yeah. Let's go." I say.

.

.

.

"There's the boys." Danni says, pointing.

"Shall we say hi?" I ask.

"Wait Jen... listen."

"Right we'll go and look to make sure the girls aren't there. 5 minutes with this girl Adam, that's all." I hear Ryan say.

Tears form in my eyes.

"YOU ARSEHOLES!" I shout at them.

They all turn around.

Adam's eyes widen. Danni hugs me.

Georgia's pov:

Adam starts to walk over to Jenni.

"Stop right there Adam." I say.

He does.

"Don't bother with the little boys Jenni. I'll sort them out." I say.

"Come on, let's go to the car." Danni says and her and Jenni walk away.

"I'm disgusted with all of you. Helping someone cheat is just low." I say.

"Baby-"

"Don't Ryan. Just don't. None of you come near any of us." I say.

"Don't do this Georgia." Adam says.

"Should've thought of that before you went off with some girl. Oh and you wanna know the best part? Jenni's pregnant Adam. With your baby. So well done for fucking everything up for her." I say before walking away from them.

I've just lost my boyfriend again.

Adam's pov:

"FUCK IT!" I shout.

"She's pregnant? Blimey..." Joel says.

"AND I'VE JUST LOST HER! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! IT WASN'T WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!" I shout then I run in the direction that the girls took off in.