Wait

Georgia's pov:

We're all in the waiting room.

We've been here for 2 hours.

Danni's been crying and calling out his name.

She thinks it's her fault but it's not.

Andy hasn't been right since the baby died.

"I feel so helpless." Ryan says to me.

"Hey, it's not your fault okay? No one was able to cheer him up, let's just focus on helping Andy, not why he did this." I say.

"Yeah. I just wish none of this happened, it's killing us all. I hate seeing my friends like this." He says.

I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"We'll all get through this." I assure him.

"I hope so."

Jenni's pov:

Hannah's been getting a little restless, so I tap Adam.

"Hannah's getting tired, is it okay if I take her home?" I ask him.

"Of course. Can I stay here? I think Danni needs us." He says.

I nod and stand up.

"I'm going to take Hannah back home guys. Let me know if anything changes." I say.

"Will do." Ryan says and I gather up Hannah in my arms and head out to the car.

Danni's pov:

"Miss Upton?"

I bolt up.

"Yes?"

"I need to talk to you about Mr Brown. He's woken up now and we've sorted out his wrists. Unfortunately, we've diagnosed him with depression. This is why he took such an action against himself. We'll prescribe him medication but someone needs to keep their eye on him at all times." The doctor explains.

"Okay. Thank you doctor. Can we see him?" I ask.

"Of course."

I get up and rush to Andy's side.

"Andy, don't ever scare me like that again. Please. Promise me you'll never try that again." I say to him.

He cups my face with his hands.

"I won't. I promise I won't. I'm sorry Danni, I don't know what I was thinking." He says and pulls me closer to him.

I hug him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I love you. Don't ever leave me. And don't ever forget that I love you." I say to him, still crying.

"I won't. I love you too Danni." He says and kisses my forehead.

Georgia, Ryan, Adam and Joel start talking to him.

I'm just glad he's awake.

And I'm going to make sure I keep a close eye on him.

"I'm sleeping here tonight." I tell him.

"No, you need to get some rest." He says.

"Nope, I'm keeping an eye on you. Because I love you and I want to keep you safe. So I'm staying here." I say.

I expect him to refuse but he smiles.

"Thank you. I'd love that." He says and kisses me lightly.

/2 days later/

They're letting Andy go home but they've told him that people need to keep an eye on him.

He's a bit annoyed because he likes his independence but his safety is the only thing that matters right now.

I hope things get better.

As they say, good always comes through at the end.