Deal

Jenni's pov:

We get to Nandos before the others so we wait outside until they arrive.

When they do, we go inside and sit down, me sitting next to Adam to try and get him to stop ignoring me.

"What are you gonna order Adam?" I ask but he ignores me.

"Adam, why are you ignoring Jenni?" Georgia asks him.

I go to explain why but then I realise that I'll ruin the proposal surprise and I decide to drop Adam in it.

He might lose the bet after all.

"Yeah Adam, tell Georgia why you're ignoring me." I say.

He doesn't say anything to either of us, so we don't bother with asking him any more questions.

I decide to try to get him to lose the bet.

I put my hand on his leg and draw patterns on his hand with my other hand.

My hand creeps further up his leg.

"Someone's getting a bit excited." I mutter in his ear when I notice the bulge in his pants.

He clears his throat and I stifle a giggle.

I excuse myself to go to the toilet and pinch his butt before walking to the toilet.

When I return, everybody else is silent.

Then Ryan proposes to Georgia.

.

.

.

.

.

"The ring is beautiful!" Danni says, while we all admire the rock on Georgia's finger.

She's grinning away while we gush over her engagement ring.

We get home and I decide to go upstairs, hoping Adam will follow.

It's 10 o'clock - 2 hours left of the bet and I'm determined to win it.

Soon enough, Adam walks in and lays down beside me on the bed.

"Just so you know, when I say ignoring me, it means you can't touch me either." I say and he doesn't reply.

I turn and face him before pressing my lips to his, moving my leg to straddle his waist.

An involuntary moan escapes his lips.

I tug his bottom lip with my teeth and slip my tongue in his mouth and massage his with mine.

I tangle my hands in his hair and deepen the kiss before pulling away.

"2 hours left, let's face it Adam, you're not gonna last. And I'm not gonna take my clothes off myself." I say.

His eyes meet mine.

"Screw the bet." He says and kisses me again, fiddling with the waistband on my jeans before pulling them down my legs. He kisses my neck while unbuttoning my shirt.

"Jenni Pitts, I fall in love with you even more every day."

Georgia's pov:

"Who do you reckon's gonna win the bet?" I ask.

"Adam." Ryan says.

"I think Jenni's gonna win." I say.

"£10 says Adam wins." He says.

"Deal."

Not even 10 seconds goes by before we hear,

"FUCK YES JENNI, LIKE THAT! UH BABY..."

I look at Ryan with a smirk, holding out my hand.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Pay up bitch."