Chapter 2

"Get up! Babe, you gotta get ready soon!" Paris screamed shaking me hard.

"I'll get up at 9. I'm meeting him only by 11," I mumbled snuggling

"Time is already 10,you idiot." She poured cold water on my face.

I sprung up the bed and rushed to the bathroom. After 15 mins, I came out with a towel wrapped around me.

"Are you going to meet him like this?" She smirked.

"Stop smirking and pick me a dress. Also help me find my silver earrings."

"You're too bossy!" She threw me a black jegging and a cream tee.

I paired it with my cream hoodie and black converse. I wore my lucky silver earrings. I let my long black hair with burgundy streaks loose. My hair was never a problem cause its always straight and has enough volume. I took my car keys and waved Paris bye.

•••
"Hey! Drew." I waved with a smile.

"Hey, why are you late?" He ran his fingers in my hair. It wasn't romantic. It was more like appreciating your little brother or petting your dog. He's weird.

He took his hand away and I answered him. First, we went to circling teacups. It was my favorite but Drew felt a bit nauseous. Thank God he didn't threw up. Then we went on roller coaster and horror house. In horror house, I laughed my ass off due to Drew's jokes on the ghosts that appeared in the ride. He was damn funny than I thought.

Then we went on giant wheel. When the ride started, he turned towards my side and smiled a bit. "Sue, you know what? Today is my birthday."

"Are you kidding me?" My eyes widened.

"I'm not kidding. I am 24 now." He half screamed.

"Even now I can't believe. Anyways happy birthday, Drew. What gift do you want?"

Shyly he leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. He blushed slightly. I pulled him closer into a more passionate kiss. I never thought I'd do something like that but that ain't bad.

"Eww...," Said a soft low voice. We pulled apart and found a 5 year old girl seeing us with disgust.

We didn't realize that the ride ended. We laughed awkwardly and ran away. Afterwards we ate lunch and later munched on cotton candy. We almost played all the games except for the shooting game. We won only two or three games. To be honest Drew won those games not me.

"Look it's the balloon shooting game. How about I win you a UNICORN?" I said.

"Oh Please! NO UNICORN. I'm not a girl." He shook his head.

"Then What do you want? Only stuffed toys are here." I shrugged.

"Uh...Get me that minion."

"You mean, that purple monster minion." I gave him a 'seriously' look.

"What?I like them better that-" he was cut off.

"Senorita, you'll have 10 shots and you need to shoot 10 balloons for that purple minion." Said the man at the counter. Dude! I have never shot a single balloon before.

I started shooting. Wasn't very tough. Hope I have shot 10. If not, I'll get only the unicorn.

"Congrats! Senorita. You are quite a gunslinger." The man said handing me the toy.

I think beginner's luck worked out for me.

"Some gunslinger, huh?" Drew raised his brows.

"I'll name the toy Monster Sue." He chuckled.

I slammed the toy on his chest. "Yeah very funny. I forgot to laugh."

•••
I dragged Drew to a nearby pizza parlor. When the pizza came, I placed number shaped candles on it. The candles came to life as I lit it. He glared at me.

"Oh Sue! This is the weirdest birthday I ever had. I mean it in a good way." He said and brushed my hair.

"Why do you run your fingers in my hair?" I asked.

"You reminded me of my younger brother, William. He's too got black hair with burgundy streaks. He's in college. I miss him so much." He said and showed a tattoo 'AndreWilliam' on his hand. Drew is so connected to his brother.

I sang him a birthday song. He blew the candles and made a wish. We fed each other pizza. Then we left to the car parking.

"You made my birthday very special. Thanks Sue." He hugged me tight.

"Good night, 24 years old."

"Night, purple monster." He chuckled and brushed my hair again.

I wished to lie on the meadow and relax,
I wished to admire the stars and enjoy.

We laid on the grassy carpet and looked at the starry sky.
With you, my wishes came true in a perfect combination.