prologue

Hyejin plopped on her bed, pulling up her phone from beneath the pillow, trying to hide herself from her strict father who would undoubtedly come to her to check if she was studying.

She pulled her comforter over her head, one of the buttons from her gucci pajamas falling off. she mentally cursed at herself before going back to her mission of reading at least one chapter of the fanfiction she'd been binging.

"Taehyung's missing!"

It was almost as if it was killing her, she twisted and twirled in her bed, completely ruining the bed sheets which was initially neatly placed on bed, she then rested and was going to go through the whole chapter again,

But just as she was scrolling up the chapter, the darkness lit up and she realised the comforter had been lifted off her head.

"Playing your phone ay?" Her fathers voice spoke behind her and she felt goosebumps all over her body.

Dang, i got caught

"No pocket money, snacks, and wifi and of course your phone for a month, now, gimme your phone" he took the phone away sassily and walked away to his room.

She sweared and cursed a lot that time but then had to come to a stop when her brother shouted at her for disturbing his peaceful slumber and she was there dumbfounded by the gibberish her brother was yelling at the moment.

Her brother fell back to resumed his sleeping but she was wide awake. She stared at the ceiling and imagined countless things almost scaring herself and then she got a brilliant idea, she thought of Jungkook and slept, the next day went by peacefully.

You got a new message on Kakao Talk
Swipe to unlock