17: Ending

Just the day after the announcement, Hyejin asked Jungkook to meet her at her house.

"Jungkook!" She shouted at Jungkooks ear.

"What?" He asked nicely. "Why did you do that? We aren't even going out!" She shouted and he was taken aback.
"But we are going to." He murmured and she sighed.

"Look Jungkook. I like you, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to date you. I'm not even sure if i really like you or if its infatuation" she lowered her tone and Jungkooks doe eyes glistened with tears ready to flow out.

He really liked Hyejin alot.

"I'm sorry" he whispered and she hugged him. "Its okay. Jungkook, we'll be that  for now. Just correct it later."

He smiled. He always knew she was kind, that made his heart get snatched away easily by a girl who just seemed to have been infatuated by him. He loved her , it just seems she didn't. "Hyejin.." he said and slowly pulled Hyejin away from him.

"I love you" he whispered and kissed her cheeks.

"Jungkook. Thank you." She smiled at his cheesiness.

//

She whipped out her phone and saw no notifications. Missing talking with Jimin or 'kooks_bunny' she texted him.

Imjungkookswifey

HAY BITHC

Kook_Bunny

Hey

Imjungkookswifey

I saw you today

Kook_Bunny

We met?

Imjungkookswifey

Uhh noPE

Kook_Bunny

Caught in a lieeeeee

Imjungkookswifey

Okay OKAY, we did.

Kook_Bunny

Can we meet right now? I need someone by my side right now

Imjungkookswifey

sure but are you alright? what happened?

Kook_Bunny

nothing.

Imjungkookswifey

Mkai

//

Hyejin was waiting at the cafè Jimin because he needed much emotional support which she felt she would be able to give.

She ordered two Americano's Jimin's favourite drink, nope she didnt stalk.. okay she might have,, a bit.