14

She walked around the school, praying to the lord that jimin wouldnt see her.
Why am  i worried?
Honestly, she didnt even know why either
She just needed to hide-

"Omphf!" She bumped into someone and fell on the floor.
"Oh I'm sorry!" She looked up just to see Jimin reaching out his hand for her to hold.

I am rejected. I dont deserve to touch him.

She swatted his hand away and stood up by herself, dusted her skirt and walked off to her class refusing to meet eyes with him.

"Uhm hey! I said sorry!" She heard Jimin say with a faint voice.

She ignored him and continued walking away.

"Hey!" Jimin was behind her now

She walked faster but he kept on with her pace.

"Ugh!" He groaned before pushing Hyejin to the wall and putting his hands on either side of her head.

"Do you hate me that much?" He asks her and she shakes her head.

She called you her longlife crush for gods sake

"Listen to me then," he said and she nodded.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you."he apologizes

"Its okay-"

"see you around!" he waved and walked away, joining his clique.

What the literal fuck,Really?

Dont be such a bitch, you know you liked that, Hyejin!

She walks to her classroom, suddenly remembering the text the one and only Jeon Jungkook sent her.

JungBunnySeagull_97

I'll come pick you up at your school.

So now she was a mess, her mind was practically divided into two halves, one being the thoughts about what happened with Jimin, another being thoughts about how the date would turn out to be.

"Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook!" She heard screams from the whole corridor.

I guess Jungkook's here

She readied herself and rested her heads on the desk.

"Hello~~" she heard a deep voice instead of Jungkooks baby voice.

She didnt take a second to know who he was

The one and only KIM TAEHYUNG

okay so why is he on our date.

"Taehyungie!" She almost screamed and stood up.

He smiled and said "Hyejinie!" It sounded weird but it was coming from taehyungs mouth so its fine.

They hugged eachother. Taehyung noticing the girl as she came to the fansigns, fanmeet, hi-touch events and live concerts to radio broad-casting events all the time.

"Taehyunie missed you!" He said in a cute voice even though his voice was deep. It was fine as hell.

"Hyejinie missed Taehyungie too!" She fake cried with Taehyung.

The door slid open and Jungkook was there looking all worn out.

"Kookie are you okay?" She asked him and he nodded

"Dont worry" the three went to the car jungkook started the engine. "We have to drop Taehyung to a place before we go" jungkook said and i nodded, at the moment i was more worried if jungkook was fine instead of having to go somewhere else.

In the snap of a finger, Taehyung reached the mall and he gave a kiss to Hyejins cheeks and she gave him as goodbyes. They were comfortable with eachother.

This made Jungkook jealous. "Wanna go watch a movie?" He asked her and she nodded. "I WANT TO WATCH KIMI NI TODOKE, LIVE ACTION MOVIE!" she almost screamed her voice off. They reached the cinema but much to their discomfort, the tickets were sold out.

"Wanna go to my place and stay for movie night?" Jungkook asked and she nodded. "Kimi ni todoke, Kimi no nawa, koe no katachi-"

"MovIE not aniME" he said again and she choked on her words. "Che" she clicks her tongue.

They reached the BS dorm and she walks in with Jungkook.

"I'll go get some comfortable clothes for you" jungkook says and walks off to his room.

She looks at the dorm, she had seen the dorm in various video clips and bombs but hell, she was here in person.

Later, jungkook came with a half pant till the knees and a white shirt.

"Sorry, this is the smallest I could find." He smiled his bunny smile and she smiled hers. "Okay" she took the clothes and went in the bathroom to change. The pant was okay but the shirt was a bit big and baggy, the shirt showed her collarbones so she was very conscious of it.

"Okay lets watch Anabelle" he put the cassete in and we waited on the couch for the movie to start.

"AHH! OH MY GOD, TURN THE TV OFF!" I screamed and unknowingly gripped on Jungkooks arms and hugged him.

":P"

The movie ended with me shouting a series of profanities.

"Jungkook I hate you!" I said on the verge of tears.

"Awe, c'mon baby" he asked for a hug and she hugged his chest. She was obvious oblivious to her actions because she was scared.

"Look at me" Jungkook held her chin up making her face him.

"Do you love me?" Jungkook suddenly asked and she blushed furiously.

"N-no" she stuttered.

Jungkook smiled and said "i love you too" before leaning in a planting a soft kiss on her lips. She didn't kiss back.

"Jungkookie! I brought pizza and burge-"