15

"AHHH HYUNGH!! GO AWAY!" Jungkook screamed and threw the pillow on the couch at his hyung who bought him some pizzas, while Hyejin hid behind Jungkook.

"Ayeee!!GUYS! MAKNAE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" he screamed and the two supposed-couple heard footsteps coming near them.

"GURLFRIEND WHO?! KOOKIE IS MINE!" A deep voice shouted and barged in through the door.

"HYEJIN IS JUNGKOOKIES GIRLFRIEND? WHAT THE FUCK??!" He screamed.(just pretending to be angry)

"hyung go away" he smiled embbarassed and grabbed Hyejin's hand and went out the door.

then suddenly, their eyes met.

"J-Jimin?" She stuttered when she met eyes with the boy.

"Hm? What are you doing here?" He questioned and she shrugged. "Kookie" she smiled and was dragged away by Jungkook again.

"Kookie, where are we going to go?" She asked but Jungkook smiled mischievously.

"You'll see"

Prepare your goddamn selves a/n

'what the actual goddamn fucqué??'

"Hey you alright?" Hoseok hyung asked Jimin and he nodded.

"Yeah, just wondering if we should leave some pizza pieces for Jungkook"

"Kookie~~~ pfft." he mocked

They finished eating and went to take a short nap.
He picked up my phone and texted her.

Kook_Bunny

Heyy

Imjungkookswifey

OMG BITCH GUESS WHAT

Kook_Bunny

????

Imjungkookswifey

I WAS OUT WITH JUNGKOOK BITCH YAS

Kook_Bunny

Wym, he ditched his girlfriend for you?

Imjungkookswifey

Jungkook has a girlfriend?

Kook_Bunny

Didnt he?

Imjungkoolswifey

oh shit wait brb

Seen.

//

Jimin walked towards the tv and turned it on and switched from one channel to another while one live news show caught his attention.

'The famous boyband BS' member Jungkook has announced his official relationship and told Armys, their fans, to love them as a couple.!"

Jimin dropped the remote and widened his eyes.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, yoongi and Taehyung barged out of their rooms holding their phones on their hands.

Seems they know.

"Jungkook that fucking idiot" he heard Namjoon say as he facepalmed

"I-isnt it alright? Jungkook likes her and she likes him." Jimin stated and Namjoon shook his head.

"People wont attack Jungkook, they'll attack Hyejin." Namjoon said and Jimins thoughts clicked.

"That girl that morning was his actual girlfriend?!"