chapter one

" youre not alone if your friends are in your head "

-

"Hi!" I beamed happily, my fingers gliding over the blade of my knife. I was gentle, careful not to hurt myself.

The smile on my lips was sadistic, and the tone of my voice was unnaturally sweet. My black and white skirt flew up as I practically skipped up to the boy, revealing the shining black gun strapped to my thigh. 

He screamed in terror and I frowned a bit. "Oh my... you weren't supposed to see that just yet." I sighed in mock-distress. He struggled in his restraints and I quickly painted my smile back on. "Oh well! Better sooner than later I suppose."

I hummed a lullaby as I trailed the tip of my knife up his arm, not enough to harm him however. "You know, you're really cute." I admitted, swaying side to side as my holographic kershaw stopped right where his collarbone meets his shoulder. "It's a shame your personality isn't as beautiful."

I slowly applied more pressure, but before I could do any real harm, I pulled away, I pulled the weapon away. The tip had cut into him slightly, crimson red seeping from the small cut. "You're too delicate... it's no fun." I huffed.

I reached for the tape that covered his mouth and I ripped it off, satisfaction filling my veins as red blossomed on his skin and fear swirled in his eyes. "Doesn't feel so good, does it?" I asked him, pretending to pity him.

"Please." He begged me and I pouted, resting my chin on my fist. "Let me go. I'm so sorry."

"You're sorry because for once, I'm in control!" I mocked him, turning my back to him. "For years you hurt me and you laughed whenever I asked you to stop and let bygones be bygones. Never did happen, did it?"

I heard him struggle and I began to unbutton my shirt. "I'm so sorry Michael. Please. My friends made me do it. I didn't mean to hurt you." He cried, and I took my shirt off.

"Aw, but you're their little leader! The big bad alpha of the pack! They followed you like brainwashed zombies, those pathetic mutts." I tsk'ed, turning to face him. "I want you to look at me."

He shook his head and I walked up to him, slapping him across his face before grasping his jaw in my hand. "Look at me." I snapped and his eyes met mine, tears brimming his eyes.

"You did this to me!" I yelled loudly. "You and your disgusting pack of followers!"

"I'm so sorry-"

"You see these scars?" I asked him, and he nodded his head, immediately shutting his mouth. "You threw me down the stairs of the school and I fell into glass. Glass."

"I didn't mean-"

"I'm not taking your apologies." I cut him off, holding my knife under his throat. "One by one, I'll take out your filthy group of friends, and no one in this bloody town is going to stop me."

He shook his head, pleading and begging me not to hurt him, but I just laughed as I leaned forward towards his ear. "Tell the devil to make room, there's more on their way."

I slowly slid the knife across his neck, and as soon as I got through half, I swiped it quickly. His hands yanked the chains and I took a few steps back as blood dripped from his neck, rushing out and staining his clothes, along with the concert floors.

I felt a weight being lifted off of my shoulders, watching as his body went motionless in his restraints. I tilted my head to the right as I reached for my shirt, pulling my arms through the sleeves before buttoning it up, laughing wickedly.