°1

really dont want to get up, why cant there be a reverse button so i can at least go back a month.

"Come on y/n get up you dont what to be late on your first day do you"

Uggggh i hate my school its just filled with cocky ass jocks and fake ass bitches.

At least i have my best friend
Emma. We have been best friends ever since birth, our moms have been friends since middle and so that lead to me and her being friends.

I finally got the energy to get out the bed and take a shower.

Once i was done and dried my hair
And straightened it and put on my simple makeup which is mascara and chap stick.

I went into my closet and grabbed black jeans, adidas, and a white shirt with hands making a heart by the pocket.

I grabbed everything else i needed and went down stairs to the best place ever in this house, the kitchen.

There was and apple so i took that told my mom and dad goodbye and left out the door

I started to walk to school which isnt that far from my home.

On my way to school i seen that someone new moved across from us.

"Y/n"

I looked up and seen emma running towards me but before i could do anything i was already jumped on by her.

"I missed you so much"

I missed you to emma bean, how was California.

"It was great and the best part of it was this really cute guy named cameron"

Thats great whats your schedule

"First english"

Same

We then went on and we have most of our classes together except
History and study hall

"We should get to class who knows how this new teacher reacts"

We both get our books and head for first period.

Once we got in the class room our principal was standing in the front.

We took our seat me and emma in the back because who wants to sit in the front .

"Now now everyone take your seats, so many of you may know that you all have a new english teacher and his name is Mr. Mendes"

He already sounds hot

Shut up emma

"He should have been here by now but student, please give him a warm welcome he just moved here."

"Im here, im here, sorry for being late the movers were being asses, my bad language"

Everyone say welcome

"Hello Mr.Mendes"

Well i let you get stared on your lesson.

"Well then, hello everyone its so nice to be here and i cant wait for what this year has to offer"

Holy fuck me daddy, hes hot emma said

Your right.
Mr. Mendes was very tall, had brown hair, muscular as fuck, you could see his muscles through his grey shirt. He had on black jeans also.

"So for today we are just going to go around and say your name and something about yourself"

Oh I'll go first, hello im Katie.....

Okay okay, backstory on this bitch
Shes the schools whore. She has dated the whole football, basketball, soccer, and a few baseball players. She is always parting and drinking.
She has never liked me and emma but i mean ....the feeling is mutual.

"Hello katie and whats something about yourself"

I down for whatever she seductively said.

"Oh well um... whos next"

It went on and on but then it was emmas turn

"Im emma and i have the most beautiful best friend ever she said pulling me up to her side."

I was next and the last

"Well hey everyone im y/n"

I look up to Mr. Mendes and he is smiling which made me a bit more comfortable.

"And something about me is that i love music"

Thank you y/n, okay no for the boring part. Everyone open your book and read pages 34-44 and write down thoughts about it and turn it in tomorrow.

I opened my book and started to read. I look up and see Mr. Mendes looking at me but once he sees that i seen him looking he just goes back to doing whatever.

*skip rest of day because im lazy*

I finally walk into the house and start to go up to my room but my mother stops me.

"Hey honey the new neighbor is coming over for dinner so please dress nice"

I got you mom dont worry

I go up and pick out an outfit but nothing to fancy just a black skirt, white croptop, a sweater and heels

I change and leave everything else the same.

As i walk down the stairs the door bell goes off.

"Dont worry honey I'll get it, can you go feed roy"

Roy is our dog i live him so much.
I go out back and see him in his little dog house.

Hi roy come to momma, come here baby.

He gets up and runs to me but licks me.
I love you too, i love you too...
Come on lets go get you some food.
I fill his bowel with water and then finally give him some food.

Bye roy.

I walk back into the house and hear laughter coming from the living room.

"Your very funny shawn"

I walk in and everyone turns

"Hey y/n come and meet the new neighbor," my father tells me

Then the tall figure turns around.

"I believe we have already meet, have we not y/n"

Mr. Mendes isn't it nice to see you here.

"Im y/n new english teacher"

Well isnt that nice, dinner is done so we may eat.

We all walk to the dining room but as we were walking i felt a pair of eyes on me so i turn around and see Mr. Mendes grinning.

This is going to be a fun night......

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
$o whatcha think
Comment down below because seeing your comments literally make my day.

Love you guys,
Chloe

Love you guys,Chloe