°12

After mine and Shawn's conversation I went home to get clothes and stayed the night because I didn't want to leave him here alone.

Shawn had stopped around the corner of the school so I could walk the rest, we didn't want nobody seeing us and this was the best option.
When I get to the school shawn was getting out of his car and gave me a secretive wink and I started to blush.

Hello miss y/n how are you doing on the report

Well mr.Mendes I think I'm going to need a little help, maybe after school.

Certainly, anything to help my student

I walk to my locker and grab my books for math but get shoved by emma coming from behind.

Sorry girl , tripped over my damn feet

Typical emma has always been so clumsy.

We both laugh and walk over to our classes and it was funny because our rooms were across from each other.

The day dragged on again and I was happy that the bell rang for us to leave. As I was putting my stuff in my bag I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see mark, he was part of the football team.

oh hey mark, what's up

I look over to Shawns desk and he has an intense stair on the both of us.

Hey y/n, so lately I have been thinking and well your really cute.

I look back at shawn and he is griping the end of the desk really hard because his knuckles were turing white. I look back at mark and he's still talking. I think and thought maybe I should have a little fun and mess with shawn.

So what do you think y/n?

I walk up to mark and lay my hand on his shoulder slowly moving it down so I'm holding his hand.

I don't know mark you'll have to convince me and then maybe I'll go out with you

the last part I said loud enough for shawn to hear which he did because he looked more pissed off.

What would make me convince you?

Nothing would convince me. Mark is a literal douche he goes out with every girl in school but seeing shawn mad was sorta hot so I need to keep going along with it.

Maybe a favor for favor

Anything as long as I get to take your hot ass out.

That wasn't even in my control and it made shawn lose his cool.

Excuse me mark and miss y/n but school is over I would appreciate it you too would now leave.

Shawn wasn't looking at me but at mark. He had a look of hatred and just full out anger.

you know what mark I'm just not ready to date yet maybe go ask Josie she really likes you.

Whatever your ugly and disgusting, you will never get anyone.

Shawn was shocked by his sudden use of words but it didn't effect me because the words came out of a morons mouth.

You don't ever talk to a girl like that Mr.Lamont that is total and utter disrespect and I will not accept that in my class room so get out now.

He grabbed his bag and books the left the class room. As for me, I just stood there waiting for Shawn's reaction and it came sooner than I thought.