°2

My mom and dad sat at the end of the table and me and Mr. Mendes in front of each other (if that makes any sense).

"So shawn what do you teach."

"I teach English"

"Have you always enjoyed it" my father asked.

" Yes, I have always been into writing. I guess because I love being creative and with writing you can express anything."

"Y/n has always been into writing I remember one time in 2nd grade they had to write a poem because I believe that is what they were studying at the time, and her teacher was so amazed by her work and even put it in a contest but she got third place."

Mom it wasn't a big contest.
I look to Mr. Mendes
"It was with kids a year older than me so not that huge"

"I find it really impressive."

"Honey don't you still write your own stories."

"I would really love to read one of them, would you care to bring one to school and we could go over it at the end of the day so that we don't have to interrupt you class work during the day."

"I never showed anyone my work before"

"You don't have to worry y/n, you can trust me."

"Okay I can bring one Tomorrow."

"Great"

For the rest of the night we talk a bit more and there were a few times were i would catch Mr. Mendes looking at me but i would just ignore it.

"Well i had such a great night, thank you for the delicious food and welcoming me to the neighborhood"

"It was no problem, we are glad to have someone new and know you are always welcome to ask for anything when you need it. Y/n dear walk Mr.Mendes out please."

Mr. Mendes grabs his coat and soon we walk to the door and then out.

"It was really nice seeing you again
Y/n, your a real gem"

"Thank you Mr. Mendes"

"Call me shawn"

"Okay shawn, i guess i will see you later"

"Bye sweet heart"

I watched shawn walk across the street and to his door. He turned around and waved to me and i waved back. When i seen he had walked into his house i went back inside and went up to my room. I grabbed some comfortable clothes and went to the bathroom to change. I then brushed my teeth and did my skin routine which was removing any makeup and then washing my face with acne cleanser and water. When i walked back into my room i seen a light across the street, i could see shawn, changed also just siting on his bed doing nothing sorta just daydreaming away but then i see him pick up a photo frame and look at it no emotion at all until he just suddenly throws it across the room shocked from this action i just closed my curtains and turned off my lights. Once i crawled in bed i instantly fell asleep.

*beep beep beep*

Why, why, why.
I slowly open up my eyes and just lay in bed, truthfully debating if school was even that important but then i thought about how my dad would react if i dropped out so i got up.

Today was supposed to be chilling meaning autumn would be close bye which is my favorite season.
I got out my favorite sweater which my mom doesnt like because she think it looks like an old man sweater but i personally think that it is cute, then just some leggings but no boots because i dont really like them so i just wore my black and white converse. I decided on no makeup today but i did curl my hair.