°23

After dinner shawn and my parents gathered in the living room talking about random things while i was in the kitchen washing all the dishes.

I dry the last dish and turn around bumping into something tall and muscular.

Sorry hunny

I look up to shawn and he smiles at me.

I came in here to give you something.

I look at him confused and watch him reach for his pocket.

I thought you might miss these.

He holds up my lace underwear and smirks. I rip them out of his hand and shove them in my back pocket quick so my parents dont see.

Dont be nervous baby, they went upstairs.

He grabs my arm pulling me closer staring into my eyes.

Youre so gourgeous.

He leans in to kiss me but we quikly pull away from eachother as we hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

Honey would you please walk Mr. Mendes home.

Yeah mom.

She walks back upstairs and shawn walks up griping onto my waist.

Lets get you home

I walk to the door putting on my coat and shoes, shawn doing the same.

Tell your mom and dad thanks for inviting me over, dinner was amazing.

We cross the street and walk up his driveway to his front door. He unlocks the door and gestures me to come in.

No i should get to bed we have school in the morning

He closes the space between us and caresses my cheek.

But i need you baby girl

My breath hitches and i feel a throbing sensation in my area.

He uses his thumb gliding it across my lip making my heart pound fast.

He licks his lips bending down kissing me gently. I kiss back making it more intense. He grabs my back trying to pull me closer even if it was possible.

Maybe you're right.

He pulls away leaving me breathless

Youre such a tease Mr.Mendes

Goodnight baby

I cross the street and enter my house locking it up then running to my room. I put on one of shawn shirts and put my hair up.

I jump into bed puting my phone on charge and close my eyes passing out within seconds.

5:30am *

My phone goes off and i jump up.

I hit dismiss and walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.
Then i do my makeup which was just some conceler, blush, highlight, and chapstick.

Since shawn thought it would be funny to tease me last night i figured i should repay him.

My outfit was a short plaid skirt with a black bodycon, knee high socks and black ankle boots. But of course a matching bra and underwear set.

Lucky for me my parents had to leave early for work so i wont het hounded by them.

I walk outside and see emma waiting for me. I ususaly drive with shawn but i wanted my outfit to be a suprise when he sees me in class.