°5

Its now Monday and finally the maintenance came yesterday to give me my key.
Even though I had fun with shawn I'm still so confused on how I feel, and it doesn't help that my next class is him.
Emma was talking to me and I couldn't even pay attention to her

"Emma, EMMA I love you and all but your talking to much"

"Sorry, so how was your weekend"

"Well you can say it was interesting"

"Girl tell me, what happened"

"Okay but you cant tell anyone"

I told her everything that happened except the kiss.

"Girl you got to spend the weekend with the hottest teacher ever"

"Its not like i intended to"

We walked to mr.mendes class and were the first ones there.

Then shawn walked in and we made eye contact straight away.

"Hello y/n, emma"

"Hey Mr.mendes" we both say in unison

He walk to his desk and the bell rings so more students start to roll in.

"So today class i want you to write a story about love, i know a good story takes a long time so this is going to be a year long project"

What!!, i know nothing about love unless i can right about my love of pizza and netflix.

"Im going to give you the rest of the class to figure out an idea of your story, y/n may i speak to you outside."

Everybody started whispering and snickering at me.

"So y/n since your parents are going to be gone for awhile I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house for dinner"

"Sure it's better then eating pizza for 2 months"

"Just come over around 5"

We walk back into the class and nobody paid attention because they were all working on there papers. I walk back to my seat and for the rest of the class I Just talked to Emma about her story.

School ended and Emma's mom took me home because she didn't want me walking in the cold

It was 3:30 by time I got home because Emma had her mom stop at Tim Hortons.

I ran to my room and took a shower and shaved everything.

When I came out I blow dried my hair and picked my outfit.
I didn't want to be to fancy but also look like I just woke up so I choose this

And kept my hair straight.

I did my makeup and it was just natural other than my eyebrows them girls needed colored in.
By time I was done it was 4:50 so I gave my dog some food, graves my house keys and walked over to shawns.