°10

For what seemed like forever, me and shawn just rocking back and fourth but he finally speaks up.

I don't disagree with what you said.

I look up to him waiting for him to say something else but he doesn't so I do.

Did you know that it was ian?

No that was all new to me, the crazy part was that after me and her did break up he came over to help me , never did mention there fucking relationship.

He let's go of me and put his head in his hands.

I just don't understand why that when everything becomes normal again someone burst in and ruins it all.

I stop to think before I could even say more. Could shawn be talking about me. Could I be the cause of bringing up the past and letting it enter his future. Maybe I should have left all my questions to myself, maybe never have liked this boy my teacher. What was I thinking.
I stand up from the bed and walk over to the door.

Y/n where are you going.

I stop in my place and looked at Shawn

Shawn do you ever think that I could be the reason everything seems to be crumbling down.

Y/n that just sounds crazy.

He gets up from the bed and walks over to where I'm standing. He grabs me by my waist and lifts my head with his pointer finger.

I know that for a fact your not the one making everything crumble. You have made it better. Its all my fault for not facing my past when I was supposed to.

I give Shawn a hug which seemed to be a shock to him because he didn't hug back for while but eventually did.

Y/n I know this is so off topic but what about the muffins.

A pull from shawn and laugh because he always seems to lighten up the mood.

I got them once you went up stairs but they were burnt.

he smiles and pulls me closer to him.

Shawn kiss me

He grabs my face and kisses me everywhere on my face other than my lips

Shawn!!

Fine fine, your just so cute

He kisses me softly and everything around me seems to be moving in slow motion.

I love the feeling I get when I kiss you y/n.

Same mr. Mendes

Don't call me that little girl.

How rude I'm not little

Yes you are, your a little girl and keep it between me and you I find you really attractive

Well mr.mendes I find that a bit illegal

shawn starts kissing me
And by time were done we found our selves back on the bed cuddling.

I see that he is sleeping and he looked so cute.
I felt bad for moving but I really needed to take a shower. When I finally got out of Shawn's grip I went to his closet and grabbed a towel and also a flannel.

I started the shower and got it to the right temperature. It felt nice once I stepped in.
For me the shower was always the best place to think.