What The Hell is Going on and Why is He so Damn Sexy?!

love you like a love song by selena gomez

715 words

I jolt out of bed and tense up for a second... Then calm down. I'm in my new bedroom, getting up to go to my new school, with an old bestie... and Kieran, I'm safe. I hope. "What was going on at lunch yesterday?" I think as I get up out of bed to pick out my clothes, brush my teeth, brush my hair, and a thousand other things. I decide on a short, black dress with a sweetheart neckline and bright green fishnet tights with my hair pinned back and curled, and for a finishing touch icy blue flats, I'm tall enough I don't need to be taller. As I get ready to go down stairs something at the window catches my eye, I go and look out it and see a black jeep with no doors and no roof, but the person I see coming out of the car stops my breath. It's Kieran. At my house. In my driveway. He looks up at my window and sees me standing there staring at him, All the sudden I'm a little boy watching as my dad hits my mom. I blink and I'm back on my own two feet looking at Kieran as he pales, blinks, regains composure, and leans against the hood of his car with a smirk. I hurry up and brush my teeth, then calmly walk out the door. "How do you know where I live?" I ask Kieran.

"Wow." He says. His voice is everything I thought it would be, husky, deep and over all so damn sexy. "Not even going to say hi? Or what my name is?"

"No. I want to know how you know where I live."

"I watched you when you moved in."

"So you were standing outside my bedroom window on the first day of school."

"I never said that"

"But you just said you watched me move in."

"Did you move in on the first day of school?"

I don't respond.

"That's what I thought" He says. "Now, you and I have to talk. The school thinks you're home sick so you're hanging with me for the day. To talk."

"Wait. What? I need to get to school! What if they found out that I lied? I would be in so much trouble!"

"Calm down. Go inside your house to your bedroom. I'll be there in a minute. I have to hide my jeep in case you dad comes home."

He hops in his jeep and I'm tempted to hop in it too so he tells me what the heck is going on but I just head inside up to my room, close the door and open the window. I close my eyes thinking that I must be dreaming turn over on my side and open my eyes, to see him staring at me, laying next to me, his body perfectly aligned with mine except for my feet are lined up with his ankles because he's taller then me. He's also more muscular than me so I feel like I could just curl into him and hide from the world. He's still laying next to me when I finally understand that I'm not dreaming, and my curiosity heightens but so does my temper. I look around and the door hasn't been opened but my window is still wide open with the huge oak tree right next to my window swaying a bit. There's no wind. At all. Not even a slight breeze. He didn't. Not possible. I finally find my voice but it's a whisper. "Did you climb the tree and go through my window?

"Yes" he whispers back.

"Why didn't you just walk through my door like a normal person?"

"That's what you want to know? 'Not what are you doing in my bed'?"

"No. Not at all" all of the sudden he stands up in one fluid motion and I'm standing with him "wha... what are you doing?" I ask him my voice shaky

"what do you think" he responds as he backs me against a wall, his hands on the hem of my shirt

"I...I umm" 

"Evelina!" My brother shouts outside my door 

"thank god" I mumble as Keiran glares at the door

"In here" I shout I look in front of me to find empty space, huh weird